FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Is anyone else getting some audio channel error with version 5.3?
Yep. Getting this error:

"File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 864, in get_channel
raise Exception("Audio channel %r is unknown." % name)
Exception: Audio channel 'movie_images/update1/BETA/int_pure.webm_images/update1/BETA/int_mask.webm' is unknown.

While running game code:
Exception: Audio channel 'movie_images/update1/BETA/int_pure.webm_images/update1/BETA/int_mask.webm' is unknown."

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
You need at least 6 intimidation points for Karen anal. All the more explicit scenes require intimidation points.

Honestly I don't really see the point in charisma. You get to charm all the girls into scenes without any points at all, it's intimidation that determines (so far) how far they're willing to go. That may change in future directions, but right now as far as I'm concerned you should be picking intimidation every time.
Isnt the point of Charisma that the story is different? With intimidation you work for Sario, charisma you dont and other changes right?

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends, once again replayed our favorite game with a new update and drew attention to such a moment: screenshot0001.png
Fans probably already understood that the question is about the computer. This is the forgetfulness of a respected developer, or I could not find him, after answering the call, this task disappears altogether. In the game, in the future, these data are on the MS phone and he shows them to Lauren. It would be interesting to see them. On the phone, only contacts and no other icons. Thanks in advance, the question is of course not fundamental, purely fan-made, it is very interesting what is there :) :) :)

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
Added 22 animations to the game. Animation rendering is a long process as you know. We will add the remaining animations shortly.

CHANGELOG 0.5.3 :
  • Added 22 Animations. (TOTAL 40-50)
  • Added secret gallery.
  • Coded from scratch.
  • Several bugs fix.
  • Isnumeric error fix
  • -Added credits.

did the dev provide an ETA for all of the animations?

MG171

Jul 7, 2017
Isnt the point of Charisma that the story is different? With intimidation you work for Sario, charisma you dont and other changes right?
Right, like I'm sure charisma affects the story and dialogue, but to advance the sex scenes more explicitly it's intimidation that's what's required.

Reactions: Boldano and Gajo99

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Yep. Getting this error:

Exception: Audio channel 'movie_images/update1/BETA/int_pure.webm_images/update1/BETA/int_mask.webm' is unknown.

While running game code:
Exception: Audio channel 'movie_images/update1/BETA/int_pure.webm_images/update1/BETA/int_mask.webm' is unknown."
yeah thats what I'm getting, hopefully there's a fix

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Yep. Getting this error:

While running game code:
were you using the electro mod by any chance, cause my old saves are fucked, but if I start a new game it's fine and I'm wondering if it's because the mod has not been updated

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
blueballs ladies and gentlemen, blueballs. *Clap* *Clap*
To be fair, Game is only 1 year old. Thread was created on 18 April 2021. It did a far greater job than loads of games out there which are +5 years old and are Jedi-Level at blueballing. If the Dev keeps this pace, this game will become a True Monster in one year and will hasbeen a lot of " perfectionnists " who deliver $@#%@ and are just talk.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes