desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ok let me ask this one more time.

Is this the final version with all the animations for this update cycle??

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I created one (however its a bit more a result of my completionist tendencies than being super simple)

Life in Santa County v.0.4.3 Walkthrough

View attachment 1670850

Local: View attachment 1670851
Google Drive: Google Drive

Edit: (20220221) include more collectibles, extra Milestone and some formatting fixes
Edit2: (20220221) added missing panty (2nd Lauren) and missing interaction (bathroom)
Edit3: (20220223) updated to 0.4.3 (fixed Iris/guitar scene, extra collectible)
Can you update your WT to the current version, brother? Much appreciated in advance!

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
How do I start 5.4? it just ends after my last save for 5.3
Somebody posted that v0.5.4 doesn't have any story continuation, there's just some updates to content earlier in the game, so you'll have to replay it so see them :rolleyes: or download the new animations and watch them separately. Just go back a few posts and find the link to the new animations on Mega.

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
I really like the game..., but i need more "sauce", in whatever path you take, i need more sauce.
More scene with all the girl in the house, specialy with the girl with the guitar, the girl with sado feticism and, off course, Lauren.

The mom of his friend need to let go that ass and ask for some really hardcore anal sex.

Pimpslap

Dec 28, 2017
Damn, this gorgeous game is ruined by the absolutely atrocious dialogue. If you're going to try to pull off bro humor, get a native English speaker to proofread/edit your text. The jokes are horrible. It's like this was written by a 12 year old.

Edit: I take it back, it's not like this was written by a 12 year old, this was literally written by a 12 year old. Totally juvenile and nonsensical. A crying shame, such wasted potential. The visuals are stunning.

Last edited:

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Damn, this gorgeous game is ruined by the absolutely atrocious dialogue. If you're going to try to pull off bro humor, get a native English speaker to proofread/edit your text. The jokes are horrible. It's like this was written by a 12 year old.

Edit: I take it back, it's not like this was written by a 12 year old, this was literally written by a 12 year old. Totally juvenile and nonsensical. A crying shame, such wasted potential. The visuals are stunning.
You ask too much. It is not so important thing in game. People like you will always find what to complain about.

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022

Bruh .. It's THAT important to you?
If is , Next time I call J.K Rowling

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmmm, I didn't record the voice of those kids talking about the school incident, but the MC plays that recording to mom after dinner.

But I guess there is nothing to be gained by doing a no recording route based on how the rise path is progressing. I initially didn't record them in case there was a path where the MC suspects the mom and dominates her or something lol. Since that isn't happening, I don't see the point of being able to not record the kids talking about the school incident.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes