gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
We are very happy that we have completed our first episode after a long period of work and presented it to your liking. I hope you like our work and support us. The only thing I can say about Ntr content is that its main character is not cockold and It's not avoidable.
Good luck with the game. I haven't looked at it yet, but just pointing out that the site tag list defines the NTR tag as the MC getting cucked exclusively. If your game has netori, that's probably the cheating tag instead.
  • Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]
  • Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
You may be able to avoid some of the usual drama in this thread by being aware of this.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Good luck with the game. I haven't looked at it yet, but just pointing out that the site tag list defines the NTR tag as the MC getting cucked exclusively. If your game has netori, that's probably the cheating tag instead.

You may be able to avoid some of the usual drama in this thread by being aware of this.
Nah, nah. Let the shit commence

Oct 30, 2018
So is that Santa like "Saint" in Spanish or Santa like the jolly fat man?
Either way, looks neat amigo - I'll give it a go and cheers for the upload

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looking at all those tags and read the story details this game seems like it's going to be quite the adventure. I'll give it a shot to see where it's trying to go.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes