Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Holy Crap Short but Good update :cool: (y) But i Wish Mc Could Just Have a Real Fuck with Lauren :sneaky:(y)
MoM is soo Hot :love: After Date Sex is Guaranted but not in this update :coffee:

Oct 8, 2018
Damn, this gorgeous game is ruined by the absolutely atrocious dialogue. If you're going to try to pull off bro humor, get a native English speaker to proofread/edit your text. The jokes are horrible. It's like this was written by a 12 year old.

Edit: I take it back, it's not like this was written by a 12 year old, this was literally written by a 12 year old. Totally juvenile and nonsensical. A crying shame, such wasted potential. The visuals are stunning.
I had the exact same reaction, swearing every other sentence. No coherent dialogue patterning or structure, I could write a better script in my sleep. But this is the difference between being a dik wannabe's and being a dik.

Jan 7, 2022
You ask too much. It is not so important thing in game. People like you will always find what to complain about.
Bruh .. It's THAT important to you?
If is , Next time I call J.K Rowling
Hey, don't kink shame fappers with higher reading levels. You don't see us slapping "That's what she said." jokes out of your hands.

Pimpslap

Dec 28, 2017
I had the exact same reaction, swearing every other sentence. No coherent dialogue patterning or structure, I could write a better script in my sleep. But this is the difference between being a dik wannabe's and being a dik.
If there's a bright spot, the dialogue does seem to improve after the prologue (I think the dev recruited a writer to help at some point). Hopefully, they make the decision to go back and fix the early writing, because if they leave it as the first impression, it'll continue to turn off people who give this game a shot. But if they can free themselves of this dead weight, I think it'll be smooth sailing for this project. The renders and animations are among the best I've seen here, even if some of the models look a little strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: gene/eous/lyneous

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Some people are still liking my 3 fixes from the OP. Does that mean they are still needed with 0.5.4? Because I thought they shouldn't :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes