kiarash1985

Mar 22, 2018
it seems, it's just a remake with no new content, it's just modified content to my understanding.
  • 1000 Scene
  • 30 Animation
  • Fully reworked prologue.
  • Fully reworked School setting
I think i'll pass.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Gallery hasn't been updated, but there are at least 5 new scenes up until where the story concluded in 0.8.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Anyone suggest this message to the dev team please!!!!!!!!!!!
I played Lisc without a single lag & smooth animations in my pc, 4gb ram, Intel i3
Yeah I know it's low end, but I played more than 409 Avns,
But this update....I can't man, overheating above 60°c, very lagging heck even after clicking the appearance new dialogues also lagging
I Never faced this issue in previous version 0.8.1, that was fine wine , so smooth not a single lag,
Hope someone convey this message to the dev team discord,
So that they will OPTIMISE the game,

It's happened on ripples game, until this last update, that game was lagging on low end pc, while playing animations but after hearing request from many low end pc players this update dev optimised the game~ 50% , then everything went fine,

Hope moody will solve/help this issue.
But what's real is
It's fucking sad for me ,
Bruh imagine playing this game for almost 2 years without an issues regarding lagging & animations,
Now after this remake boom!!!

So , I again kindly request you guys to share or report this to the dev team or on discord please!!!!
You May simply told us to buy pc ,but I can't man,
My life already is in death valley
Shit , tbh I don't know how long I will survive
The little happiness was playing avns & chatting with my old highschool friends
Shit I am blabbering,
Hope you will help me as well as fellow low end pc players,
PLEASE BRING BACK LISC TO THE OLD FORMAT!!!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
The long wait just for this...

My bad I read change log too fast. I thought this was only a damn rework going by the change log. I didn't think there was actually new content. I didn't play it yet.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes