Fenix02

Oct 20, 2020
Let's clear this up, he reworked intro for the sake of Patreon inquisition. Ipatch works with older scenes (and new) but not with intro which is only starting mess. Scenes from previous update are misplaced in different chronological order (some entirely disappear) to make them now "more sense"... I hope I am wrong but this direction of game doesn't promise much for future

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Let's clear this up, he reworked intro for the sake of Patreon inquisition. Ipatch works with older scenes (and new) but not with intro which is only starting mess. Scenes from previous update are misplaced in different chronological order (some entirely disappear) to make them now "more sense"... I hope I am wrong but this direction of game doesn't promise much for future
Is Iris still the same lying piece of shit?

She told MC that she met that bully for like 2-3 times and didn't even kiss him but told the cousin that she was very close to let him fuck her and "his hands were magical"

Is that fixed?

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Before I fully dive in again is the Good Guy route more rewarding this time around? :cautious:
Or am I better off sticking with Bad Boy route? :unsure:

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Well, it has already started, rework rework etc. endlessly, which will only make the story worse and there will be more and more gaps in it, everyone will soon have some problem with this game.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes