-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's not the problem here, though. So unless including the incest patch also manually fixes lines in the game itself, this wouldn't work. There are places where BBS uses the word "Lauren" instead of a variable (which would change it to "Mom"). Does your mod manually adjust lines like those as well?

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
That's not the problem here, though. So unless including the incest patch also manually fixes lines in the game itself, this wouldn't work. There are places where BBS uses the word "Lauren" instead of a variable (which would change it to "Mom"). Does your mod manually adjust lines like those as well?
Yes, it does. I had the talk with some people just few pages back. I manually fixed/improved the entire incest patch script, fixed some Lauren, Chloe and some other lines as well.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
There are games where it is obvious that the character must be the mother and the patch is needed, but there are others where the iPatch is added just for the kink.

I haven't had a chance to play this game yet, but I read on itch.io that the MC's parents die and he now lives with his mother's best friend (weird, but it seems to make sense), so I don't know if the creator's original idea was to use the patch or not :unsure:.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
There are games where it is obvious that the character must be the mother and the patch is needed, but there are others where the iPatch is added just for the kink.

I haven't had a chance to play this game yet, but I read on itch.io that the MC's parents die and he now lives with his mother's best friend (weird, but it seems to make sense), so I don't know if the creator's original idea was to use the patch or not :unsure:.
Original concept and plot was for the household characters to be biologically related with each other and can be done so through a patch, and at the same time it can be promoted and advertised in the DEV's patreon.

THIS WAS BEFORE the Patreon Overlords decided to bitch too much about taboo elements being on their site which forced a lot of DEVs to change or surrender their creative maps for their stories. Then there are those who switched to a more lenient site without having to sacrifice their craft.

I was fortunate enough to be able to play this game to how it was truly intended, so despite the massive change of the game's relationship plot, I decided to cling on to the well devised incest patch that not only functions to keep the incest but removes the interjection of the patreon-safe story element of the MC being orphaned.

So in my own gameplay, I'm able to retain what I know is truly CANON from the start.

Reactions: PickerLewd

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Any news about version 0.9.2 ?
This has been written about several times but now the issue has gone quiet :unsure:
Yes, it was posted back in MAY

TO CORRECT A MISUNDERSTANDING

We wrote that we will add 30 animations to the game with the bugfix patch after the release. Actually, this post was written about the release of the game without animations due to a problem in the animations at the time of release and that animations would be added a week later. As in previous releases. Just before the release, I solved these problems and added the animations into the game and built it, but Fenriz added this ready-made post to the subject. There was a communication problem between us. Actually the animations are already added in this update. I have just been informed that there is such an expectation and that is why I am making this statement. Those who are uncomfortable with this situation please contact me. The next update is not an animation update, but the sand-box/VN steam release I mentioned before with +3000 scenes.
The animations were already included in the release that happened.

The next update for the game will be the Steam launch.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes