SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bro I like you, but this is not the same game. Scenes got rewritten, other scenes got scrapped, hell one character even went through a major makeover, no one asked for.
I compared both versions and the gallery.

People are mad about the "one sentence" in the intro.

May 7, 2024
Bro I like you, but this is not the same game. Scenes got rewritten, other scenes got scrapped, hell one character even went through a major makeover, no one asked for.
Yeah as an example why was the part removed where the MC choses to blow Dave up or not before the trailer explosion? That didn't even have anything to do with sex at all, let alone lolis or incest. Overall it just left me so disgusted and annoyed that I couldn't even bother replaying it even half way to the new content, too many other AVNs with devs that have a spine and some creative integrity to give a shit about this one anymore.

Last edited:

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Man this game looks amazing, Harem,Pregnancy,Threesome all my fav tags. Although i had a question about these tags, I've seen a lot of devs these days add the Harem Tag and they mean it completely differently then what it actually means. What they mean is, yes it is a harem in the sense you can date all the LIs at the same time but in the end while deciding the endings, you gotta choose and that is not what harem means at all. Original harem meaning is all women date a single man knowingly and with consent, so what does this Dev mean by the harem tag which is added as a planned future genre in this game? The duplicate/fake one or the original one?
There can be unspoken consent among them as well as the active spoken consent is possible. Charlotte witnessed how all the rest females had touched mc under the table. Moreover there is some in fact consent between Chloe and mom for sharing mc. They guess on mc affairs with Iris/sophie.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes