Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Hey all.

So I noticed that LaikDink's WT mod doesn't appear to be fully compatible with the i-patch. It kind of is (still looks like it changes Lauren to the MC's mother and Chloe to your aunt), but not everything. So I went ahead and made some edits by manually making changes in the dialogue and editing the intro to where your parents don't die.

Please note, this is NOT my mod. ALL credit goes to LaikDink for their amazing work; all I did was make some small changes to make it more incest-ish. If there is anything I missed, let me know. :) And if he asks me to take this mod down, I will do so immediately.

EDIT: 7/15/24 - Alright, I have made corrections to the freeroam events I missed. As of now, dialogue should be updated as of v 0.9.1 (outside anything I missed). NOTE: I am not sure if it's a result of my dialogue changes or from LaikDink's original mod, but you may notice in freeroam when you click on some doors, it will take you to an error screen. Just rollback prior to clicking on said door and do not reclick on those doors. I did an unmodded playthrough and was able to confirm those doors are locked, so there is no risk of missing content. As I am by no means an effective modder and won't be implementing a fix, I have no idea what's causing the issue, but at least it won't affect your playthrough.

Last edited:

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
During free roam, I found what looks like a diary on Lauren's bedside table. Apparently, a key or something else is needed to open it. Where can I find the key? Or is there something else I need to do to open the diary?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
why in the hell is this game 12 gig now i mean wtf
I don't know specifically, but the format of files probably isn't the issue; they are all webp images, for instance. There are actually shit-tons of images / animations and a pretty large number of audio files. I assume that would at least be a lot of the reason.

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
where is the key at police station
It's on a table somewhere in the lower left quadrant of the screen iirc, but it's pretty small so very hard to spot. Try repeatedly pressing the 'H' button, that should hide interactable things on screen so it should make it appear to blink.

Hope this helps, it's been since v0.8.0 that I played, so hopefully it all still works like before the update. Good luck!

Reactions: Tdius

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
It's on a table somewhere in the lower left quadrant of the screen iirc, but it's pretty small so very hard to spot. Try repeatedly pressing the 'H' button, that should hide interactable things on screen so it should make it appear to blink.

Hope this helps, it's been since v0.8.0 that I played, so hopefully it all still works like before the update. Good luck!
ty i try

JESparrow

Sep 16, 2020
Updated my compressed Android port of Life in Santa County with SweatyDevil's multi-mod and incest patch included to v0.9.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
IC patch doesn't work. Lauren is still refered as mom's best friend

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There are two links to incest patches on the OP; the one on Lewdpatcher was only v0.8.1 but the one on Google Drive was for v0.9.1, and it definitely worked for this latest update to the game. So if you're seeing this issue, I wonder whether Eonor used the Lewdpatcher option and so doesn't have an up-to-date file in the port.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
There are two links to incest patches on the OP; the one on Lewdpatcher was only v0.8.1 but the one on Google Drive was for v0.9.1, and it definitely worked for this latest update to the game. So if you're seeing this issue, I wonder whether Eonor used the Lewdpatcher option and so doesn't have an up-to-date file in the port.
Thinking about it, the way the i-patch works both official and in my mod. The way the i-patch is coded in this game is that it's needs "patch.rpy" file to be in the game files otherwise if not found, it will use alternate non incest lines. The way androids ports works (from what I know) is that they work with rpyc files only and not rpy. So perhaps the code in android port simple didn't find the rpy file and it loaded not incest version lines instead :unsure:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thinking about it, the way the i-patch works both official and in my mod. The way the i-patch is coded in this game is that it's needs "patch.rpy" file to be in the game files otherwise if not found, it will use alternate non incest lines. The way androids ports works (from what I know) is that they work with rpyc files only and not rpy. So perhaps the code in android port simple didn't find the rpy file and it loaded not incest version lines instead :unsure:.
Could be. I just know that the Google Drive patch absolutely does work for this game... except a mistake in one line of dialogue where apparently the conditional you describe isn't used. But that's a mistake in coding, not a problem with the patch itself. If what you say is true, I don't know why they specify the patch "version" on the OP; the patch existing is enough and should work for all future releases. A bit silly to have what they've entered as text on the OP.

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Updated my compressed Android port of Life in Santa County with SweatyDevil's multi-mod and incest patch included to v0.9.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
You need to add quick menu otherwise android can't use auto forward a must have function

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Could be. I just know that the Google Drive patch absolutely does work for this game... except a mistake in one line of dialogue where apparently the conditional you describe isn't used. But that's a mistake in coding, not a problem with the patch itself. If what you say is true, I don't know why they specify the patch "version" on the OP; the patch existing is enough and should work for all future releases. A bit silly to have what they've entered as text on the OP.
The conditional describing is coded to the i-patch only. The "patch.rpy" is only empty file to trigger the dialogue so thing needs to be updated with each version because of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those renpy.loadable thingies aren't in the original game script.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
If you look a few posts up, I also updated LaikDink's cheat mod and manually edited the dialogue, so you technically have an incest-compatible cheat mod now.

For some reason, the i-patch stopped working on my game as well, even with a fresh install, so Lauren and Chloe's names no longer show up as "Mom" and "Aunt Chloe," respectively. I found a workaround in this happens to you: Download and install x52's Universal Ren'Py mod and install it. Once done, open it and change the variables "Lauren_name" to "Mom" and "Chloe_name" to "Aunt Chloe." Doing this is compatible with the updates I made to LaikDink's mod, since I only touched the dialogue.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes