Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Sadly that's how the i-patch goes, seems like they left couple thinks out. I have nothing to do with it, since I only touched the menu choices. The only way to fix it is to go and manually edit the lines I think. I might take a look at it, but it could take a while.
Yep seems like they just forgot to let the patch get activated at certain parts...
Going through it now while manually adjusting the fucked up parts lol

Reactions: Sapient Monkey

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Well, it sucks, anyway I'll take a look at the script and fix it, I'll update the mod as soon as I'm done.
Its probably the Lauren parts that get fucked up, so I guess all you really would have to do is search for: Lauren, and see if MC/Iris/Charlotte is talking about/to her and fix it to Mom instead of Lauren, the parts they forgot to activatethe patch for.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Its probably the Lauren parts that get fucked up, so I guess all you really would have to do is search for: Lauren, and see if MC/Iris/Charlotte is talking about/to her and fix it to Mom instead of Lauren, the parts they forgot to activatethe patch for.
Thanks for the tip. I will probably ended up checking all Lauren/Chloe/Iris stuff to make sure I didn't miss anything. Oh boy, I'm so looking forward for this :D

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Yo Mr Mod man, you know that there are instances where MC and other 'family' characters call Lauren correctly with 'mom' only for them to switch back to Lauren again a few renders further?

View attachment 3742204

Before the drunk Billy scene they adress her correctly as Mom, after that it switches back to Lauren again. Anyway for you to fix this? Because its hella annoying.

Even worse below:

View attachment 3742231

5 Dialogue lines later:

View attachment 3742232

View attachment 3742235
we need the patch so I can give iris the niece she deserves

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Life in Santa County 0.9.1: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod that's includes the official incest patch as well as the gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 3666142 View attachment 3666144 View attachment 3666145

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download link:
Workupload Mega Pixeldrain
Update is done.

Apr 19, 2020
Hey Guyz , I just started playing this after 2022 and noticed that a lot of it has changed specially the prologue (now there is no meeting between Iris and Dave , The briefcase mess is also gone and so on ) , is there a patch or something available to restore the contents or it is what it is.

Now the beginning part looks like a little rushed and the story doesn’t feels so connecting like it used to

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hey Guyz , I just started playing this after 2022 and noticed that a lot of it has changed specially the prologue (now there is no meeting between Iris and Dave , The briefcase mess is also gone and so on ) , is there a patch or something available to restore the contents or it is what it is.

Now the beginning part looks like a little rushed and the story doesn’t feels so connecting like it used to
Forget the old version... This is the new version...

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018

Yeah the changes have made the game objectively worse. Story wise.. Hell I think even sex scene wise, the scene with Lauren pre update was better. It also leaves things in the new version that only make sense if you played the old version (I.e Charlotte leaving and then coming back to the house and the whole drama with the MC's fingerprints being on the door when the trailer with Dave in it blows up) completely removing the punch or actual drama from those bits of drama. So yeah, all around I feel like the last version was better. Hopefully things get smoothed out in future updates.

Reactions: _Thomas_Shelby_

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
zzzGlum_Meme1.jpg

Anyone else from 'Optimists are Us' want to add their two cents??

I am not currently supporting the devs so I am out nothing.

I'm off to enjoy other creations on F95 while this one cooks, just like I do Every time I am waiting for another release from an AVN creator whose work I enjoy.

Cheers!! :coffee:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018

Yeah, I'm going to agree. I eventually did get around to playing the update last weekend and the story got sanitized and the game is super buggy now. I ended up shelving it halfway through. Maybe I'll get back to it. Idk. Hopefully the next update is better, but I have my doubts. I'm writing the game off for now, but hoping for the best. They had a really good premise to start with and just flushed it down the toilet. I feel like they think if they cater to a certain loud group they'll gain subscribers, but it's just going backfire on them. They said they did the revamp to write the story the way they wanted, but it really feels the opposite. Some things feel rushed, other parts forced, and other parts of the story completely scrapped, etc. So far this is turning into another project that has great renders, but lacks every where else. In otherwords what happens when devs either abandon their original vision to people please or had no clear direction to begin with.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes