SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I see thanks to everyone, so i guess i'll just download it rn since we pretty much have no information for when the new update will come. Thanks again
I'm guessing it is going to be a while. If you take into account them re-doing nothing else and just plugging away, turnaround time for them was usually 6 months.

Reactions: Anony9876

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
is it a bug or what that the Mc don't have a name, like it says None (None is Mc name)? i have installed the multimod in it, can it be because of that?

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I see thanks to everyone, so i guess i'll just download it rn since we pretty much have no information for when the new update will come. Thanks again
Mate, the dev is a really one of the best performers, like Icstor was 6 years ago. But they are suffering from the lack of diligence, and such a disadvantage makes all the talent to be useless.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
is it a bug or what that the Mc don't have a name, like it says None (None is Mc name)? i have installed the multimod in it, can it be because of that?
It's the walkthrough mod. After I deleted the game and reinstalled it without the mod all the bugs went away, but unfortunately the saves were corrupted. But i couldn't be bothered to start over AGAIN. So long live the great None!

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
It's the walkthrough mod. After I deleted the game and reinstalled it without the mod all the bugs went away, but unfortunately the saves were corrupted. But i couldn't be bothered to start over AGAIN. So long live the great None!
It's probably just a matter of fixing the value. Can do that with URM (or dev mode, but URM is easier).

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
yea i presumed,well it seems like i will have to start over again when the next version will come out since probably my saves are corrupted too and didn't manage to choose all the option i wanted to do

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
It's probably just a matter of fixing the value. Can do that with URM (or dev mode, but URM is easier).
Correct, but I have no clue what the value is. I did try to hunt down the script folder, but BBS does things a bit differently.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Correct, but I have no clue what the value is. I did try to hunt down the script folder, but BBS does things a bit differently.
In URM, I'd probably start with looking up "none" in the values. Can probably find it that way or you could search for something like "name" in the variables.

Edit: In LISC, it looks like the variables are player.name and player_name. The value for one or both of those was probably set to "None" by your mod, so try changing the values to whatever name you want.

Reactions: yourmomma
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes