Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I know. He was so bored that he felt the inexplicable need to go through a gif folder or a search engine, make a post, and attach the gif just to...... who knows? It didn't accomplish anything beyond a few people becoming confused by the absurdity.
opinions 3.gif

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
Is this where the good and bad path split? Also, one to strip club, another to the beach?

I am on the left choice now and end up in the strip club.

Lauren split.jpg

Reactions: Anxiaus

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
are there any known problems if you have both INCEST patch and Walkktrought mod installed ... in my case Lauren = Mum, MC is tenant or boyfriend and Ben's parents are landlord and landlady

May 19, 2024
Life in Santa County 0.9.1: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod that's includes the official incest patch as well as the gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 3666142 View attachment 3666144 View attachment 3666145

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download link:
Workupload Mega Pixeldrain
uh why does your mod get rid of the controls on the right side that allow skipping etc?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
How to get the Elizabeth meeting scene from the gallery through the changes form v0.8 to 0.9?
If I remember correctly, that scene is the night before the trip... However, 0.8 ends on the morning of the trip... so it's a small technical error, and if you don't have a previous save, you can only watch it in the gallery... But sorry if i remember wrong...

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
If I remember correctly, that scene is the night before the trip... However, 0.8 ends on the morning of the trip... so it's a small technical error, and if you don't have a previous save, you can only watch it in the gallery... But sorry if i remember wrong...
Yeah i got it in the gallery from 0.8. Back then the gallery was in order, now the scenes in the gallery some to be placed randomly. Iris sock business for example should even be Ep2 i think. Before 0.9 the meeting was after the day with Chloe/Zahra together with the family dinner, which also ins't existing anymore.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Life in Santa County 0.9.1: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod that's includes the official incest patch as well as the gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 3666142 View attachment 3666144 View attachment 3666145

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download link:
Workupload Mega Pixeldrain
Yo Mr Mod man, you know that there are instances where MC and other 'family' characters call Lauren correctly with 'mom' only for them to switch back to Lauren again a few renders further?

1718566194133.png

Before the drunk Billy scene they adress her correctly as Mom, after that it switches back to Lauren again. Anyway for you to fix this? Because its hella annoying.

Even worse below:

1718566706803.png

5 Dialogue lines later:

1718566760294.png

giphy.gif

Last edited:

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Yo Mr Mod man, you know that there are instances where MC and other 'family' characters call Lauren correctly with 'mom' only for them to switch back to Lauren again a few renders further?

Before the drunk Billy scene they adress her correctly as Mom, after that it switches back to Lauren again. Anyway for you to fix this? Because its hella annoying.
Sadly that's how the i-patch goes, seems like they left couple thinks out. I have nothing to do with it, since I only touched the menu choices. The only way to fix it is to go and manually edit the lines I think. I might take a look at it, but it could take a while.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes