GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Honestly if they keep making scenes like this last Iris tent scene or the Lauren threesome, then they could turn the LISC plot into an adventure seeking the thieves stealing Lauren's trash every Tuesday and I'd still fap to it.
They spent almost half a year for the threesome and iris scenes, they could not fail to succeed in this stuff.

Nobile1701

May 10, 2020
hi, can anyone help me how to solve these tasks,
First one is how to get rid of sylvie from the restroom
Second one i cant't find the teacher's lounge

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
So from what I'm reading here, upgrading from 8.1 to 9.1 is not worth it. It might get you some good renders and some extra scenes? But it makes the game buggy and not compatible with with the 8.1 mods and patches? My game ends with an incomplete threesome sort of (I can't figure out how to make a spoiler tag)... Is the 9.1 upgrade adding anything after that?

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
hi, can anyone help me how to solve these tasks,
First one is how to get rid of sylvie from the restroom
Second one i cant't find the teacher's lounge
Did you read walkthrough properly? You have to have 4 points of charisma or ask a dark-haired guy to distract Sylvia from the lounge.

May 7, 2024
Does the incest patch not work anymore after 0.9? Stupid rework broke all my saves and what used to be the MC's mom/parents not killed off irrc (Iris was his sister) is now just a mom's friend. WTF? Dumb shit like this is why I will never give shit to anyone on those Patreon fuckers ever again (and unless people don't give 2 shits about censorship no one else should either).

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Does the incest patch not work anymore after 0.9? Stupid rework broke all my saves and what used to be the MC's mom/parents not killed off irrc (Iris was his sister) is now just a mom's friend. WTF? Dumb shit like this is why I will never give shit to anyone on those Patreon fuckers ever again (and unless people don't give 2 shits about censorship no one else should either).
try 0.9.1. it works properly

Reactions: Beavis & Butthead
May 7, 2024
Ugh, another instance of a rework making things worse. What was wrong with the high school? Why change shit when it was fine for 3 years/8 updates? What a pointless change and wasted effort that breaks saves for nothing,

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
people how to open these scenes? I did everything as they give the mod in rivers.. but I never saw these scenes.. what are the requirements for opening them?

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Man this game looks amazing, Harem,Pregnancy,Threesome all my fav tags. Although i had a question about these tags, I've seen a lot of devs these days add the Harem Tag and they mean it completely differently then what it actually means. What they mean is, yes it is a harem in the sense you can date all the LIs at the same time but in the end while deciding the endings, you gotta choose and that is not what harem means at all. Original harem meaning is all women date a single man knowingly and with consent, so what does this Dev mean by the harem tag which is added as a planned future genre in this game? The duplicate/fake one or the original one?

Reactions: Fauno36

Goldyflox

Feb 25, 2020
Agreed, the visuals on this game are top-notch!

But I am confused by the changes released in this last update with regard to the storyline. I see some of the events occur at different times than they did in 8.1. Additionally, some scenes are just gone altogether (garage with Hana, first kiss in the prologue, etc.). Also some previous choices to help you define the character your own way have been removed as well (trailer explosion, etc). Hopefully, this update is just the first stage of reworking the storyline and character development.

That said, as noted above, if they wanted to make the storyline about sweep streets and kept upgrading the visuals and giving us "seeding" options, I'd still play it happily.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Ugh, another instance of a rework making things worse. What was wrong with the high school? Why change shit when it was fine for 3 years/8 updates? What a pointless change and wasted effort that breaks saves for nothing,
They are frightened of patreon supervision team, because minors usually attend high school, as well as young adults attend college.

May 7, 2024
They are frightened of patreon supervision team, because minors usually attend high school, as well as young adults attend college.
Disgusting. I really wish people would simply quit fucking with Patreon and more devs would get a spine and grow a pair and just use other ways to get paid (which would happen faster if people would quit paying them through Patreon, I did years ago). SS doesn't seem to give 2 shits about anything as long as it isn't real, ages, incest, or anything else included (in some AVNs like Such a Sharp Pain the MC can molest his own 9yo daughter if he wants and also the same with the 7yo daughter of one of his high school friends, and get his 15yo daughter pregnant). Same deal with BB. Funny thing though, now some scenes/dialog are inconsistent. Later on while supposedly in college they talk about graduating and getting into a good college (lol). If it ain't broke don't fix it, fuck Patreon. With most new AVNs while most ask about NTR-related things I tend to ask: Does the dev have a spine? Will they rework the story later into something people didn't sign up for and screw over the fans they built up by that point when Patreon starts bitching (even though I'm never using those pricks ever again)?

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou
May 7, 2024
tried to play it but i got bored from it. i Downloaded the gallery unlocker. the scenes were good, but not good enough for me to play through that boring game.
Yup, dunno why people are still paying $5k a month for this. Before the changes it was worth maybe $1/mo to me if it was not on Patreon. After the rework it now ain't worth shit to me no matter which platform it uses, since I only supprt devs that have a spine (a few I sub to on SS even when their AVN sucks just because they refuse to put up with Patreon).

Reactions: MorbidViews21

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yup, dunno why people are still paying $5k a month for this. Before the changes it was worth maybe $1/mo to me if it was not on Patreon. After the rework it now ain't worth shit to me no matter which platform it uses.
What are you blabbering about, it's the same damn game besides one sentence at the begenning which you can easily change....

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes