Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
either have a high intimidation(. select "Try to cheat." and if the intimidation is higher than 4 then she will let you through ), or ask the guy standing nearby to distract her
None of those worked, tip is "Do something to get the head of the school to go". I ask everybody for help, but this is no option.

Oct 19, 2023
question guys, which one have a better storyline? Charisma Perk or Intimidation Perk?
I think that to get most of the game you would have to combine both, but only God knows the proportions :x You can go full Intimidation or full Charisma if you feel like it, that's why we have gallery unlocker mod, so you can catch up later with scenes that were unavaible on your chosen path. I remember playing 8.1 from the start guided by a pdf WT. The best outcome for a player to unlock every scene ect. was to finish the 8.1 version with 9 Intimidation and 7 Charisma. Can't remember the order of choosing them, though. I think first 4 had to be Intimidation. Maybe we'll get some good WT soon for 9.1 with everything explained there, but maybe it's better to wait for the next update with these 3000 renders and so on because after such a big update we'll be waitng a longer while for anything major.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I created one (however its a bit more a result of my completionist tendencies than being super simple)

Life in Santa County v.0.8.1 Walkthrough

View attachment 2793072

Local: View attachment 2793071
Alternative: Google Drive

Edit: (20230723) updated to 0.8.1

Note: All my walkthroughs are on hold till mid may 2024 (weekends are usually the time i write them & those are filled with training till then)
Will you update it for 0.9.1? I know you need to do it again from scratch as a lot of things have changed since 0.8.1 but it was very useful for the freeroam parts.

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
please help
how to get secret gallery 6? (v0.9.1)
there was a collectible at school's lab entrance (v0.8.1)
but in v0.9.1, there is no lab anymore
how to get the missing collectible?
is it a bug?

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Agree with you there... there is a major disconnect in how the story plays out no matter what route you choose. When u go to rescue ron from cam she says she did the bombing cuz she was protecting mc from her brother because he was blackmailing him for having sex with ron's mom. But whether u did or didnt have sex with karen the same dialogue is spoken no matter what.. Not to mention in the remake beginning story it looked as if mc was in partnership with cam's brother just so he could get info to save or help lauren so no blackmail there...Story disconnect there..not to mention same scenes replaying from beginning are replayed again later in story..Like in beginning when u can spy on charlotte in ep1 and also same scene plays out in ep2...Story definately need a major overhaul, choices don't matter or don't entirely connect with how the story is.
I agree with you guys, the story makes no sense anymore, especially the Charlotte situation. In the previous version she was living with her grandmother because of a big fight with Lauren. She appears one night with her luggage and it’s a big shock for Lauren. They sort things out the next day during a big family dinner in her honor. In this version Charlotte lives in the house right from the beginning and the scene with her luggage is supposedly because she wanted to leave to go to an art school in Paris. OK for now, but then all the following scenes are still from the previous version, so they all talk like if she was just back home, it makes no sense. Then the big family dinner comes after the island trip with Lauren and makes even less sense because they talk about the time Charlotte spent with her grandmother. So yes, the game needs a major overhaul.

Anyway, version 0.9 brings nothing new except for a short camping trip with Iris, everything else was already in 0.8 but not in the same order.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I have freshly started the game from scratch. MC addresses “mom” as Lauren. Does the incest patch work? :unsure:

Result: Lewdpatcher doesn´t work. Patch on google works.

Last edited:

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
please help
how to trigger sophie_dom scene?
I've already choose "beg her" and "Yes, my queen"
but I didn't trigger sophie_dom scene

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
please help
how to trigger sophie_dom scene?
I've already choose "beg her" and "Yes, my queen"
but I didn't trigger sophie_dom scene
If you beged her then you can't trigger dom scene cause you have choosen her sub path. For dom path you have to hostile with her from the beginning. Don't choose polite option all the time and threaten her.

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
If you beged her then you can't trigger dom scene cause you have choosen her sub path. For dom path you have to hostile with her from the beginning. Don't choose polite option all the time and threaten her.
No, I used gallery unlocker
"Sophie dom scene" is a mc sub path scene (Sophie call herself queen)
mc dom path lead to "Sophie bed fun scene" (already got it)
I don't know how to trigger "Sophie dom scene"

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
WHEN WILL THIS GET AN UPDATE OR SHOULD I JUST PLAY THE CURRENT VERSION WITHOUT ANIMATIONS

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes