Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Hmmm, a question dear gentlemen - does it make any difference with who you go to that party and who helps you? Wanted to choose Elena for both things (and not Jasmine or Camilla), but it does not let me, guess i unconsciously made a wrong choice somewhere before.

Took a look at my latest save in the renpy save editor, but am too confused as to what variables to change there to have Elena as party companion and help, don't want to smash my save.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I recommend to start from the beginning, because so many things have been changed and reworked. For example in some renders where you were suppose to get affection points for the MG, instead you won't be getting it now, so you maybe not getting those scenes because of this.
there are many scenes where you don't get to have choices and it just plays out automatically. Back then it required you to make choices for the scenes depending on the path you're gonna go for, but I guess they removed it to make it less complicated. For me the current update bugged the phone. I tried it with both incest and non-inc patch. The names go double for some reason

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Devlog #36

"Hey everyone!

It's been a while since we last talked. After the last update, Fenriz had to take some time off due to family matters. He's coming back next week. In Fenriz's absence, I've been handling the necessary adjustments and reworks for Steam, and I'm now working on the new update. As you know, this new update is going to be packed with content and is our most comprehensive update yet. With over 3000 scenes, it's the biggest one we've ever done. Because of the changes to the game's structure, these scenes will be much longer than anything we've done before. We had already completed more than half of this update even before we released the current one, so now we're focusing on finishing the remaining scenes quickly so we can dive into the animations. Since the new update will have an absurd number of animations, I want to put all my effort into them. You've probably noticed the change in animation style and quality in the last update. I'm going to put in extra effort to ensure all the new animations are of that same high quality.

The main theme of the upcoming update will focus on continuing Iris’s story and the developing relationship between Chloe and Charlotte. We're also going to dive deeper into the Lauren-Chloe-MC trio, really heating things up and adding a lot more detail. The new structure of the game makes this even more possible.

Up until now, time constraints have kept me from adding probably hundreds of animations and spicy scenes that I wanted to include. This time, I don’t want to cut any of those corners. Thanks for your patience and support!"

Well i'm still waiting for the missing animations and the correct incest patch,don't know what to make out of this devlog.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Devlog #36

"Hey everyone!

It's been a while since we last talked. After the last update, Fenriz had to take some time off due to family matters. He's coming back next week. In Fenriz's absence, I've been handling the necessary adjustments and reworks for Steam, and I'm now working on the new update. As you know, this new update is going to be packed with content and is our most comprehensive update yet. With over 3000 scenes, it's the biggest one we've ever done. Because of the changes to the game's structure, these scenes will be much longer than anything we've done before. We had already completed more than half of this update even before we released the current one, so now we're focusing on finishing the remaining scenes quickly so we can dive into the animations. Since the new update will have an absurd number of animations, I want to put all my effort into them. You've probably noticed the change in animation style and quality in the last update. I'm going to put in extra effort to ensure all the new animations are of that same high quality.

The main theme of the upcoming update will focus on continuing Iris’s story and the developing relationship between Chloe and Charlotte. We're also going to dive deeper into the Lauren-Chloe-MC trio, really heating things up and adding a lot more detail. The new structure of the game makes this even more possible.

Up until now, time constraints have kept me from adding probably hundreds of animations and spicy scenes that I wanted to include. This time, I don’t want to cut any of those corners. Thanks for your patience and support!"

Well i'm still waiting for the missing animations and the correct incest patch,don't know what to make out of this devlog.
Why the hell did they say "next huge content update will be out next week" after the current version has been released to begin with? Is it THAT hard to say something like "We're already working on new material that is soon to be finished. We'll give you a date when we know we're nearly there!"

Seems like 90% from all of those devs simply fail to act like that....

Interemptor

Aug 31, 2022
Devlog #36

"Hey everyone!

So no 9.2.0? What the hell have I been holding out for? these guys really need to learn to communicate better, and one of you guys needs to link me an ipatched 0.9.1 android port cause I have been holding back this nut for far too long

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Devlog #36

"Hey everyone!

This update will so take 10-11 months

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Life in Santa County 0.9.1: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod that's includes the official incest patch as well as the gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 3666142 View attachment 3666144 View attachment 3666145

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download link:
Workupload Mega Pixeldrain
You're a lifesaver, was looking for a mod that includes BOTH a WT and the ipatch.
monroe could you please add it to the OP? The other listed mod does not include the ipatch.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
While it's clear the dev just throws out arbitrary time scales for release dates, which I've come to recognize now as guide lines, I'm definitely down for more MC-Lauren-Chloe content. That last scene was hot! And only means more Lauren corruption. :devilish:

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Well i am stuck here cant select lie option for some reason any ideas?
View attachment 3678630
well i found the answer myself btw is really dumb lol the only way to lie to karen here is if in the first sex scene with multiple choices you have to finish in anal sex you can look at the other options but you cant finish in other position final needs to be anal

Last edited:

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
New Post

TO CORRECT A MISUNDERSTANDING

"We wrote that we will add 30 animations to the game with the bugfix patch after the release. Actually, this post was written about the release of the game without animations due to a problem in the animations at the time of release and that animations would be added a week later. As in previous releases. Just before the release, I solved these problems and added the animations into the game and built it, but Fenriz added this ready-made post to the subject. There was a communication problem between us. Actually the animations are already added in this update. I have just been informed that there is such an expectation and that is why I am making this statement. Those who are uncomfortable with this situation please contact me. The next update is not an animation update, but the sand-box/VN steam release I mentioned before with +3000 scenes."

Interemptor

Aug 31, 2022
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9.1
NOTE: You will probably want to start a new save.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1091 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
This port is not ipatched, anyway to patch it?

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes