Oct 19, 2023
I'm 2h of playing in the LISC (I played before up to 8.1) and there is something a little bit annoying - guys, is it me or all the characters in game talk using the same slang? Every 5 min I hear somebody saying "spill the beans" or "face the music" ect. It's a bit weird to me. I'm getting feeling of a C+ highschool kid's essay :p

Karbon09

Jun 5, 2021
How do I get past/distract Sylvia to get to Rose?
either have a high intimidation(. select "Try to cheat." and if the intimidation is higher than 4 then she will let you through ), or ask the guy standing nearby to distract her

Last edited:

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Sorry for asking if already answered but I'm confused, i played 8.1 and the game started in the old house with Billy and your mom making pancakes and saying stupid jokes, Now I'm playing 9.1 and charlotte is sleeping in moms room and your already in the new house. Am I doing something wrong or is that the new beginning
Prologue is changed in new version

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
either have a high intimidation(. select "Try to cheat." and if the intimidation is higher than 4 then she will let you through ), or ask the guy standing nearby to distract her
None of those worked, tip is "Do something to get the head of the school to go". I ask everybody for help, but this is no option.

Oct 19, 2023
question guys, which one have a better storyline? Charisma Perk or Intimidation Perk?
I think that to get most of the game you would have to combine both, but only God knows the proportions :x You can go full Intimidation or full Charisma if you feel like it, that's why we have gallery unlocker mod, so you can catch up later with scenes that were unavaible on your chosen path. I remember playing 8.1 from the start guided by a pdf WT. The best outcome for a player to unlock every scene ect. was to finish the 8.1 version with 9 Intimidation and 7 Charisma. Can't remember the order of choosing them, though. I think first 4 had to be Intimidation. Maybe we'll get some good WT soon for 9.1 with everything explained there, but maybe it's better to wait for the next update with these 3000 renders and so on because after such a big update we'll be waitng a longer while for anything major.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I created one (however its a bit more a result of my completionist tendencies than being super simple)

Life in Santa County v.0.8.1 Walkthrough

View attachment 2793072

Local: View attachment 2793071
Alternative: Google Drive

Edit: (20230723) updated to 0.8.1

Note: All my walkthroughs are on hold till mid may 2024 (weekends are usually the time i write them & those are filled with training till then)
Will you update it for 0.9.1? I know you need to do it again from scratch as a lot of things have changed since 0.8.1 but it was very useful for the freeroam parts.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes