Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Hey what's up with the two boys who were locked up with Lauren in bathroom was Lauren fucking with them? And her husband mentioned something about basement when Lauren and her husband were arguing what was that. I'm confused can anyone tell me what was that
No, she was interrogating them.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
No, she was interrogating them.
What? With locked up with them in bathroom it doesn't make any sense. The dev should have given the option where mc can watch to confirm it what was actually happening in there and also there isn't any conversation with Lauren and mc that confirm what is she doing there with them. It looks suspicious bro. And when she arguing with her husband she said it was a mistake when her husband talk about the basement.was she a slut who is banging the boys. Idk know bro I'm so frustrated after seeing that.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
What? With locked up with them in bathroom it doesn't make any sense. The dev should have given the option where mc can watch to confirm it what was actually happening in there and also there isn't any conversation with Lauren and mc that confirm what is she doing there with them. It looks suspicious bro. And when she arguing with her husband she said it was a mistake when her husband talk about the basement.was she a slut who is banging the boys. Idk know bro I'm so frustrated after seeing that.
For Fuck sake, she tells to mc she catch that guys selling drugs in school and them interrogate them. With the information she got from them, she bring the issue to school, but that backfired to her because the fathers of the boys were influentes and corrupts and made her lose her job to protect their sons. All this is fully exposed in the story later on.
And devs delete the scene of Lauren taking the boys to the bathroom in the reworked prologue. So your fragile and insecure ego can calm the fucking down now.

Oct 19, 2023
For Fuck sake, she tells to mc she catch that guys selling drugs in school and them interrogate them. With the information she got from them, she bring the issue to school, but that backfired to her because the fathers of the boys were influentes and corrupts and made her lose her job to protect their sons. All this is fully exposed in the story later on.
And devs delete the scene of Lauren taking the boys to the bathroom in the reworked prologue. So your fragile and insecure ego can calm the fucking down now.
You're overheating, man. Grab yourself a cold one beer png.png

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey man why are you fucking overreacting. I simply asked a question whatever was in my mind and if you annoyed by my post simply don't give answer for that. who are you talking to me like this man. And you should also calm down your fucking arrogant ego.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Imagine telling someone they have a fragile ego and to calm down while simultaneously losing your shit lol

Dev only changed the story to sooth those that immerse themselves in a story and have control issues.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Hey what's up with the two boys who were locked up with Lauren in bathroom was Lauren fucking with them? And her husband mentioned something about basement when Lauren and her husband were arguing what was that. I'm confused can anyone tell me what was that
Maybe I can try to answer you more completely. I think I understand your concerns and questions in a wider context.
From the beginning of the game, Lauren (mom) gives a bit of a slutty impression.

01.jpg 02.jpg

All the time we get the impression that she is ready to jump on any cock she sees.
A purposeful dev effort that messes with the player's head. We are supposed to slowly discover the truth
and decide who to believe. Note, that Lauren doesn't quite believe her son either.
She searches through his things thinking she might find on drugs.
In my opinion, the dev unnecessarily removed several scenes.
They didn't explain everything, you can still be suspicious, but they gave clues.
Not everything is as it seems. Among other, the thing you ask about.

03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

I don't know how far the dev has changed the storyline in the new version, I haven't played yet. Images are taken from the previous version. As you know there are (were) three paths for the MC. In each of them, Lauren (mom) behaves differently,
but in each he gives the MC deep affection.
PS: My favorite scenes in the previous version. Emotions rendered very realistically.

2 (1).jpg 2 (2).jpg 3.jpg

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Maybe I can try to answer you more completely. I think I understand your concerns and questions in a wider context.
From the beginning of the game, Lauren (mom) gives a bit of a slutty impression.

View attachment 3652883 View attachment 3652884

All the time we get the impression that she is ready to jump on any cock she sees.
A purposeful dev effort that messes with the player's head. We are supposed to slowly discover the truth
and decide who to believe. Note, that Lauren doesn't quite believe her son either.
They didn't explain everything, you can still be suspicious, but they gave clues.

View attachment 3652897 View attachment 3652898 View attachment 3652899

I don't know how far the dev has changed the storyline in the new version, I haven't played yet. Im
actually suspicion is always terrible. But whatever the scenes are not in the game so why arguing

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022

I don't know how far the dev has changed the storyline in the new version, I haven't played yet. Images are taken from the previous version. As you know there are (were) three paths for the MC. In each of them, Lauren (mom) behaves differently,
PS: My favorite scenes in the previous version. Emotions rendered very realistically.

View attachment 3652905 View attachment 3652906 View attachment 3652907
Dev didn't change anything except suspicion scenes. And all scenes are still in the game.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018

View attachment 3652905 View attachment 3652906 View attachment 3652907
Dev does this all the time. Hinting around that Lauren has an eager slutty side willing to do anything. Like the club scene were she lingered watching the one girl getting plowed by multiple guys and her reaction to being asked if she liked it was to smile.

Then people wonder why this discussion comes up. Stuff like that just makes it feel like the dev feels constrained and wants to do more, but is afraid to.

3.90 star(s) 185 Votes