neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
please help
how to get secret gallery 6? (v0.9.1)
there was a collectible at school's lab entrance (v0.8.1)
but in v0.9.1, there is no lab anymore
how to get the missing collectible?
is it a bug?

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Agree with you there... there is a major disconnect in how the story plays out no matter what route you choose. When u go to rescue ron from cam she says she did the bombing cuz she was protecting mc from her brother because he was blackmailing him for having sex with ron's mom. But whether u did or didnt have sex with karen the same dialogue is spoken no matter what.. Not to mention in the remake beginning story it looked as if mc was in partnership with cam's brother just so he could get info to save or help lauren so no blackmail there...Story disconnect there..not to mention same scenes replaying from beginning are replayed again later in story..Like in beginning when u can spy on charlotte in ep1 and also same scene plays out in ep2...Story definately need a major overhaul, choices don't matter or don't entirely connect with how the story is.
I agree with you guys, the story makes no sense anymore, especially the Charlotte situation. In the previous version she was living with her grandmother because of a big fight with Lauren. She appears one night with her luggage and it’s a big shock for Lauren. They sort things out the next day during a big family dinner in her honor. In this version Charlotte lives in the house right from the beginning and the scene with her luggage is supposedly because she wanted to leave to go to an art school in Paris. OK for now, but then all the following scenes are still from the previous version, so they all talk like if she was just back home, it makes no sense. Then the big family dinner comes after the island trip with Lauren and makes even less sense because they talk about the time Charlotte spent with her grandmother. So yes, the game needs a major overhaul.

Anyway, version 0.9 brings nothing new except for a short camping trip with Iris, everything else was already in 0.8 but not in the same order.

Reactions: GhostFaceGuy

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I have freshly started the game from scratch. MC addresses “mom” as Lauren. Does the incest patch work? :unsure:

Result: Lewdpatcher doesn´t work. Patch on google works.

Last edited:

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
please help
how to trigger sophie_dom scene?
I've already choose "beg her" and "Yes, my queen"
but I didn't trigger sophie_dom scene

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
please help
how to trigger sophie_dom scene?
I've already choose "beg her" and "Yes, my queen"
but I didn't trigger sophie_dom scene
If you beged her then you can't trigger dom scene cause you have choosen her sub path. For dom path you have to hostile with her from the beginning. Don't choose polite option all the time and threaten her.

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
If you beged her then you can't trigger dom scene cause you have choosen her sub path. For dom path you have to hostile with her from the beginning. Don't choose polite option all the time and threaten her.
No, I used gallery unlocker
"Sophie dom scene" is a mc sub path scene (Sophie call herself queen)
mc dom path lead to "Sophie bed fun scene" (already got it)
I don't know how to trigger "Sophie dom scene"

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
WHEN WILL THIS GET AN UPDATE OR SHOULD I JUST PLAY THE CURRENT VERSION WITHOUT ANIMATIONS

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I know. He was so bored that he felt the inexplicable need to go through a gif folder or a search engine, make a post, and attach the gif just to...... who knows? It didn't accomplish anything beyond a few people becoming confused by the absurdity.
opinions 3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
Is this where the good and bad path split? Also, one to strip club, another to the beach?

I am on the left choice now and end up in the strip club.

Lauren split.jpg

Reactions: Anxiaus

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
are there any known problems if you have both INCEST patch and Walkktrought mod installed ... in my case Lauren = Mum, MC is tenant or boyfriend and Ben's parents are landlord and landlady

Reactions: jasonvorhees
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes