Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
Is there any sex scenes with Lauren if i choose the truth choice in the first branch? And is femdom avoidable? or turning tables possible? and what does charisma and intimidation do?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NicolasBrown98

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
I have a question to clarify for me if someone can tell me.I didn't had time until now to play the new update and read about the incest patch not working so my questions for you:how does the "official" patch still work? tbh i wouldn't care if only the new prologue is not working but everything after that up until 8.1(the update from last year with the 1st time with Lauren)would still work and the new content from 9.0(9.1) which takes place after the vacation with Lauren (the 1st time with Iris and the Lauren/Chloe threesome) will also work with it.So if only the new prologue is not working but everything after that i wouldn't mind and just skip until after the prologue.If not which of the patches is fully working? I would prefer the old one because it was intended and hope it will work as i asked,thanks for the infos.

Reactions: lipe2410

asdfasdasd22dsa

Apr 2, 2022
So is v0.9.2 not happening? I've been waiting to try the new update since this was supposed to add animations. If it's no longer planned I'll just play it, but I don't mind waiting if it's coming. Just a little confused given the most recent update from the dev. Thx for any insights

Oct 19, 2023
So is v0.9.2 not happening? I've been waiting to try the new update since this was supposed to add animations. If it's no longer planned I'll just play it, but I don't mind waiting if it's coming. Just a little confused given the most recent update from the dev. Thx for any insights
These 30 new animations have been included in 9.1, post with dev explaining this little misunderstanding is a few pages ealier. Don't wait, just download, take a cold soda and have fun!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: asdfasdasd22dsa
Oct 19, 2023
I'm 2h of playing in the LISC (I played before up to 8.1) and there is something a little bit annoying - guys, is it me or all the characters in game talk using the same slang? Every 5 min I hear somebody saying "spill the beans" or "face the music" ect. It's a bit weird to me. I'm getting feeling of a C+ highschool kid's essay :p

Karbon09

Jun 5, 2021
How do I get past/distract Sylvia to get to Rose?
either have a high intimidation(. select "Try to cheat." and if the intimidation is higher than 4 then she will let you through ), or ask the guy standing nearby to distract her

Last edited:

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Sorry for asking if already answered but I'm confused, i played 8.1 and the game started in the old house with Billy and your mom making pancakes and saying stupid jokes, Now I'm playing 9.1 and charlotte is sleeping in moms room and your already in the new house. Am I doing something wrong or is that the new beginning
Prologue is changed in new version

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes