PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
zzzGlum_Meme1.jpg

Anyone else from 'Optimists are Us' want to add their two cents??

I am not currently supporting the devs so I am out nothing.

I'm off to enjoy other creations on F95 while this one cooks, just like I do Every time I am waiting for another release from an AVN creator whose work I enjoy.

Cheers!! :coffee:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Hey Guyz , I just started playing this after 2022 and noticed that a lot of it has changed specially the prologue (now there is no meeting between Iris and Dave , The briefcase mess is also gone and so on ) , is there a patch or something available to restore the contents or it is what it is.

Now the beginning part looks like a little rushed and the story doesn’t feels so connecting like it used to
Yeah, I'm going to agree. I eventually did get around to playing the update last weekend and the story got sanitized and the game is super buggy now. I ended up shelving it halfway through. Maybe I'll get back to it. Idk. Hopefully the next update is better, but I have my doubts. I'm writing the game off for now, but hoping for the best. They had a really good premise to start with and just flushed it down the toilet. I feel like they think if they cater to a certain loud group they'll gain subscribers, but it's just going backfire on them. They said they did the revamp to write the story the way they wanted, but it really feels the opposite. Some things feel rushed, other parts forced, and other parts of the story completely scrapped, etc. So far this is turning into another project that has great renders, but lacks every where else. In otherwords what happens when devs either abandon their original vision to people please or had no clear direction to begin with.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
holy shit that is amazing. Always loved karens character!!
Unfortunately the plot which is beneath by this teaser will never be developed. They have almost abandoned the novel. The only thing they can do is bla bla bla and false excuses blaming the force of nature how difficult to survive in Antalya or belek.

Reactions: NewSeal

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
First off this game is awesome.

2nd
Is the party with the school kids ever happening or did I miss it?

Though I prefer to be a dom than a sub with Sophie, wish MC would ease up a little, those puppy dog eyes of hers :love:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Unfortunately the plot which is beneath by this teaser will never be developed. They have almost abandoned the novel. The only thing they can do is bla bla bla and false excuses blaming the force of nature how difficult to survive in Antalya or belek.
Honestly if they keep making scenes like this last Iris tent scene or the Lauren threesome, then they could turn the LISC plot into an adventure seeking the thieves stealing Lauren's trash every Tuesday and I'd still fap to it.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
more doggystyle pounding and rough BJ with LAUREN
i don't care about other girls
For me it's Iris. Easily the hottest character imo. The older characters are hot but they seem like they have splotchy skin, so it's a turn off for me. Lauren's booty in that threesome scene though, hnnnnnnng! Work of art.

Honestly, even the annoying cousin character is even growing on me at least on the dom path. That butt plug scene was hilarious.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes