GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
holy shit that is amazing. Always loved karens character!!
Unfortunately the plot which is beneath by this teaser will never be developed. They have almost abandoned the novel. The only thing they can do is bla bla bla and false excuses blaming the force of nature how difficult to survive in Antalya or belek.

Reactions: NewSeal

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
First off this game is awesome.

2nd
Is the party with the school kids ever happening or did I miss it?

Though I prefer to be a dom than a sub with Sophie, wish MC would ease up a little, those puppy dog eyes of hers :love:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Unfortunately the plot which is beneath by this teaser will never be developed. They have almost abandoned the novel. The only thing they can do is bla bla bla and false excuses blaming the force of nature how difficult to survive in Antalya or belek.
Honestly if they keep making scenes like this last Iris tent scene or the Lauren threesome, then they could turn the LISC plot into an adventure seeking the thieves stealing Lauren's trash every Tuesday and I'd still fap to it.

• Haha
Reactions: Lockyn87 and Furyan

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
more doggystyle pounding and rough BJ with LAUREN
i don't care about other girls
For me it's Iris. Easily the hottest character imo. The older characters are hot but they seem like they have splotchy skin, so it's a turn off for me. Lauren's booty in that threesome scene though, hnnnnnnng! Work of art.

Honestly, even the annoying cousin character is even growing on me at least on the dom path. That butt plug scene was hilarious.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Honestly if they keep making scenes like this last Iris tent scene or the Lauren threesome, then they could turn the LISC plot into an adventure seeking the thieves stealing Lauren's trash every Tuesday and I'd still fap to it.
They spent almost half a year for the threesome and iris scenes, they could not fail to succeed in this stuff.

Nobile1701

May 10, 2020
hi, can anyone help me how to solve these tasks,
First one is how to get rid of sylvie from the restroom
Second one i cant't find the teacher's lounge

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
So from what I'm reading here, upgrading from 8.1 to 9.1 is not worth it. It might get you some good renders and some extra scenes? But it makes the game buggy and not compatible with with the 8.1 mods and patches? My game ends with an incomplete threesome sort of (I can't figure out how to make a spoiler tag)... Is the 9.1 upgrade adding anything after that?

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
hi, can anyone help me how to solve these tasks,
First one is how to get rid of sylvie from the restroom
Second one i cant't find the teacher's lounge
Did you read walkthrough properly? You have to have 4 points of charisma or ask a dark-haired guy to distract Sylvia from the lounge.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes