shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
I guess it depends on whether you're playing with incest patch or not :LOL:
I obv mean with using the patch, so I take it youre saying there is? Im only asking because i hate a big build up for then the game to say end of update and then ahving to wait 6 motnhs id rather wait till a game is more developed.

• Angry
Reactions: JojodoLolo

Seekeros

Dec 20, 2022
I obv mean with using the patch, so I take it youre saying there is? Im only asking because i hate a big build up for then the game to say end of update and then ahving to wait 6 motnhs id rather wait till a game is more developed.
there is plenty incest I guess, as for whether you should play this game or not I think there's more than enough content as is to have fun, let me put this way, unless you want to fuck MCs mom (have to wait for next update) the game is worth checking out

Reactions: shawnnation

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
There's sex with the Aunt and Cousin, and some fooling around with the mom and older sister.

Reactions: shawnnation

Corsair500

Nov 16, 2017
So why is the Charisma route so cucked? It feels like a massive tonal shift when Lauren, who had previously been more receptive of the Good path, blue balls Charisma players but fools around with players on the intimidation path. Is there any reason to do the good path? Feels like a total waste of time ATM.

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
Started to play this update but got a lot of errors. It seemed to me that it has a different look and feel to it as well. Not just the backgrounds but the models themselves felt different, especially Iris. Maybe my imagination.

Reactions: anatarash
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes