Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Finally a new update or perhaps better say bugfix.
I play the 0.5.0 and the ending version make me say... better wait the no animation, make me sad XD
So now i see 0.5.3 hope that now all go well. So download time :ROFLMAO:

Guys can someone tell me the difference between the good guy and the bad guy?
The game tell us, that the MC's Mother changes according to the choice (good/bad guy) we made.
Just to understand who kind of content we see. Because i alread search if there is NTR, but as i can see (and i am happy that i read that, the developer say no to NTR). But who change if we choice the bad guy approach?
Is something like:
Good guy = love path?
Bud guy = perverted path?

Can someone give me some advice, at last i know if i can avoid or not the things.

Form who i see the path till now are like this:
Mother (Lauren) Romance/??? (Perverted?) I choice the good guys so i just do not understand the other.
Sister (Iris) Romance/Nothing (Perhaps i go wrong, but you can decide if you wanna start something or not with her?
Sister (Charlotte) ??? No path till now.
Aunt (Chloe) only one path? I mean till now the game just sand me to the BDSM path? No romance path?
Cousin (Sophia) The two path are only Dominant Or Succubus? I hope we can chance her in a more romance way in future... because this thing about master and queen is not me things.

Can someone confirm me this? Give me soma advice as i say?
Thank you

Reactions: Paprika

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
what happend in the prolog? is that bad? :unsure:
Well teorically that depend from you point of view. In the prologue:
During a choice you can decide whether to turn on the gas on the stove and blow up Dave's house with him inside (and a girl too because Dave was fucking a girl in that moment) or not to turn it on and let him/them live. But either way, the house blows up anyway. So for now, it is still not clear who caused the explosion of the house.
But even if he turns out to be innocent, he is still partly guilty, if you turn on the gas knowing that you want to kill someone, whether it was you or not, in the end you are morally guilty or not. Then legally you are innocent if it didn't explode because of you. But an attempted murder will surely get you in jail anyway :LOL:

However I don't see the problem. The storyline of the game leads you to decide if you want to be a good guy and work in the light of legality. Or become a mobster ... so in that case, I doubt he follows the path of righteousness or legality :unsure:

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
How is the sandbox mechanic in this game? Do I have to eat, go to sleep, wake up every day then click on the map to find people to talk to. I don't really like that.
No, it doesn't have a free time system. You have regular VN segments with some free roam segments interspersed between them, where you can move around and talk to people (with some collectibles) but you've got some required tasks to end the segment and progress time.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
No, it doesn't have a free time system. You have regular VN segments with some free roam segments interspersed between them, where you can move around and talk to people (with some collectibles) but you've got some required tasks to end the segment and progress time.
Thanks for the info. This is exactly what I want to know.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
holy shit thank you so much that worked, if anyone else is having an audio channel error with old saves, use this^^
That's really a strange error. You are the first one whose saves are causing the problem on my computer. I was able to load saves from other guys without any problem :unsure:

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey everyone,
Unfortunally for me the game won't contiue during the sex-scene with mom & son (Mom: shit..."). I'm using Electro's Extreme Mod (LISC 0.5.3 / before [0.5] too).
I'm on WIN 10 x64 (If this info' nessesary...). Someone here with simliar endings and / or tips for help?

Thanks in advance; sorry for my bad english & best regards

Marlboro1911

May 31, 2017
ok, did the ending change from 0.5.0 ? because i got to the end in 0.5.0 and thought "better wait for the animation to see this scene" and now i loaded a save from when i was done talking with aunt before talking to sophie and julia for the neclace and wine but when i play the scene the mom just turns around and goes to sleep. i have a save mid scene so i can still see the sex scene but i can't get it to show from the other save.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hey everyone,
Unfortunally for me the game won't contiue during the sex-scene with mom & son (Mom: shit..."). I'm using Electro's Extreme Mod (LISC 0.5.3 / before [0.5] too).
I'm on WIN 10 x64 (If this info' nessesary...). Someone here with simliar endings and / or tips for help?

Thanks in advance; sorry for my bad english & best regards
There is nothing more. It is the end of 0.5.3.

3.90 star(s) 184 Votes