Oct 20, 2018
and you really think i waste my time for somebody who doesnt even took a look himself and post troll things like that? Yeah... no. *wave*
but you did waste your time to reply me so why not waste abit more lol.Your argument is legit invalid then womp womp.Also wdym troll things? Its legit a harmless question?? tf

Last edited:
Reactions: NewSeal

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Wow! hate that change.. I pick up this one today from someone here and it seems to work so far?
When Lauren or Chloe talk to the protagonist the I-Patch (Mom and Aunt) is reflected, but when the MC refers to Lauren he only says her name but does not refer to her as his mother. Also, in the intro our protagonist narrates that her parents died and Lauren was her mother's best friend. Your I-Patch is missing a lot or waiting for the developer to release a patch to modify the intro and the other dialogues.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I'm having the same issue, made me quit the game instantly lmao. Probably a bug?
LOL, that may have been a bit over the top; later on it is the other (correct :p) way around again, so probably only a problem with this particular scene.

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
Even if the support we receive for this decreases, we'll still proceed with LISC and see it in the way we envisioned.
I think he'd talk differently if everyone who from f95 would sign off. But that's not going to happen and he knows it, and the fact that 10-20 people will sign off is no big deal to him. That's why he's talking like that.
but whatever.

First of all I responded to you because you wrote about the 99% who don't pay. I disagreed with that.

Reactions: NewSeal

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'sario_day_2_rise'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 509, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 528, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 535, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 577, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1night1home.rpyc", line 673, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1night1home.rpyc", line 708, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroamschool/up1schoolday2.rpyc", line 876, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroampolice/up1policeday2.rpyc", line 164, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroampolice/up1policeday2.rpyc", line 164, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroampolice/up1policeday2.rpyc", line 168, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroampolice/up1policeday2.rpyc", line 168, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/update1.rpyc", line 2534, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sario_day_2_rise'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Life in Santa County 0.9.0
Wed Apr 24 23:49:15 2024
```
HELP

Yeah i got the same FUCK THIS GAME

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
Does the ipatch need updating ? lewdpatcher page refers to it as a 0.1 patch.
yeah... i-patch is screwed. Dont know if there will be one though... iam not that sure, but the i-patch from before is from the DEV themselfs right? Either way, it was a universal i-patch, no matter the version it always worked...

that changed with the rework of the game. And the DEVs decided to get rid of the incest approach and other things... so a new i-patch need to rewrite many parts of the game to make sense. Not really something that is likely.

Like this, the game has no incest, and the overall approach of the whole tabooish relationships are totally weird. Cause we all know.... there is nothing more taboo than to have sex with a roomate you only know a couple of years. You must be a sick fuck to even think about that. oO

In other words. The whole game is kinda dead now or need way more changes to make some kind of sense.

*edit* btw, like this the "incest" tag should be removed... its a false lead now.

Last edited:

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
29.04.24: Since a new patch has been released (most likely official) There is no need for my patch.
However, since mine was half finished at the time of the new patch, I decided to complete it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Made an incest patch.
version: [v.0.9.1]
feature: Makes mc, Iris and Charlotte refer to Lauren as Mom. Changes some lines in the script
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes