lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Weird, I don't get any errors there. I select yeah, and then peak then I'm in the living room, then all the school stuff follows after.
I'm actually redownloading the whole game again. Damn it.

I just did the update patch only a few hours ago, don't know what I did wrong to get so many errors.

and I purged all my past saves.
Will start fresh, as in clean slate.

But I can go with the inc patch from lewdpatcher right?

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
so what does this do?
how is this different from the one in the op from lewdpatcher?
its the exact same like the one 1 year ago out of the lewdpatcher... dont know what the user aimed for, but this i-patch is outdated and using it will cause bugs.

The i-patch posted there is just a "on/off" trigger for the incest version of the game made by the DEVs that time. But there is no such version anymore. So it messes up everything using this patch... old scenes and dialogues work, new ones not.

To summarize, dont use that patch or the one out of the lewdpatcher (they are the same) simplehuman made a patch that doesnt mess up the game but isnt really enough... just that MC refers to lauren as mom and the otherway around... but a "whole" i-patch would need to go way deeper as that.

For a proper i-patch... you have to wait a longer time, like... at least a month, cause who ever makes one, needs to rewrite many things, its not done just to change "references". The DEVs dont do that anymore... so, i would suggest to not play it as incest game anymore cause it isnt a incest game anymore and the DEVs will make more and more changes along the way, so starting to make a porper i-patch now is kind of wasted time.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm actually redownloading the whole game again. Damn it.

I just did the update patch only a few hours ago, don't know what I did wrong to get so many errors.

and I purged all my past saves.
Will start fresh, as in clean slate.

But I can go with the inc patch from lewdpatcher right?
Sounds like it might have been an update only, as I don't believe it will work that way for how much has changed. From what I've gathered from what you've told me, I see none of those errors, none of that major skipping either.

Try fesh full game and let me know as what you are telling me doesn't happen at all in my game.

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
How did the dev cut his balls off?

99% of people here are not paying for it :ROFLMAO: Dev already said they don't look here and don't give a fuck about anyone here.

It's going to Steam, that's why they removed the "high school" content and why the prologue had to be remade so it would get accepted on Steam, this is also is not the final version, this is a work in progress and still reworking the game. There is going to be another update in a few weeks as well.
Why is "high school" not allowed? I didn't understand.

Reactions: NewSeal

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
Because High Schools refer to underage characters and those obviously aren't allowed in NSFW visual novels, especially on Steam.
I understand now. My little knowledge of English hindered my understanding. It would have to be university education then.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm....can anyone give me some info with regards to what happens with both important choices in this frame?

One sort of says falls (truth), and the other says rise (lie). Which one is the ideal choice?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.

Reactions: i wnoi noin

MOTOMA

Mar 16, 2023
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'sario_day_2_rise'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 509, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1night1home.rpyc", line 733, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroampolice/up1policeday2.rpyc", line 164, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroampolice/up1policeday2.rpyc", line 164, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/update1.rpyc", line 2534, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Life in Santa County 0.9.0
Thu Apr 25 10:17:52 2024

noAnimWeeb

Mar 6, 2021
still no fix on the ScriptError: could not find label 'sario_day_2_rise'.?
well i kinda have one. upload the save to , change the 'sario_path' variable to 1, download the new save and paste it in the saves folder, then load it. it worked for me. the catch is that i think it changes the path of the game plus it may cause an error later on. you could revert the change again to 0 after the error is passed tho.

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 509, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1night1home.rpyc", line 733, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/update1.rpyc", line 2534, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Life in Santa County 0.9.0
Thu Apr 25 10:17:52 2024
I have the same error.

Reactions: grobok
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes