GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
What am I able to write about this update. Is it good? Yes, indeed it is. Have the lisc been improved substantially? I don’t think so, because it was initially perfect from the very beginning. The progress contains 2 huge scenes . Should it have taken 3 months I had admired the pace. But the team spent 8 months including 3 weeks for testing. Certainly, the wording has become more American like, the flashbacks make the illusion of mc steam of conscious, but it took 8 months. Nevertheless, being a decent person I bind myself to forfeit from criticism in relation of Moody and Fenriz till the end of the year. I wrote too emotional wordings here . Apologies for my evil tongue.

eo88567373

Feb 27, 2019
Ive been wondering since this has been reworked and the previous walkthrough and cheats have been bugged out does anyone have the actual and New version of the Walkthrough and if there is cheats as well

ENEME

Apr 17, 2020
I don't know. I don't even have there those variables from 40 to 50. I don't even see locked scene image in the gallery. Just like I would play 0.8.1
plus I can see all the 0.8.1 scenes unlocked without unlocker installed and all saves deleted.

ProAkronimo

Aug 20, 2021
There must be some kind of magic in the game. After deleting all the files my gallery keep showing the 8.1 unlocked version with the old stuff. Must be some computer wizardry.

ProAkronimo

Aug 20, 2021
I can't believe I'm asking this. Is there any way to reset the game's gallery? I have already deleted the files, the entire renpy folder and the game. But the gallery is still there, staring back at me.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I can't believe I'm asking this. Is there any way to reset the game's gallery? I have already deleted the files, the entire renpy folder and the game. But the gallery is still there, staring back at me.
There is an AppData folder you can find by typing in %appdata% into the windows Search box. Under there find Roaming then RenPy and I think it is BB Studios for this game.
There are Saves and a persistent file in there also... cleverly disguised as it is! Enjoy! :>)

Reactions: Lovv99
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes