veaqaa

Sep 15, 2018
No, the gallery is automatically unlocked, it's a bug. All of the new scenes are NOT added to the gallery.

The first 3 scenes are new in the gallery and a couple more, there are more that are NOT in the gallery yet.

It is automatically already unlocked. There is NO NEED for a gallery unlocker.

They won't, because you miss all the new content, and all the new paths, you are basically playing a borked game. The entire beginning of the game was remade.
so is there anyway we can see the new scenes? I'm on mac and the new update has a game breaking bug where we can't get past one of the earliest scenes. Then we also can't see them through the gallery now -_-

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Life in Santa County v0.9.0 - Gallery Unlocker
View attachment 3573363
How on earth did you get this? I'm so puzzled.

I reinstalled the game from scratch, deleted all my past saves as they were all useless and would cause errors and played patiently AGAIN from the beginning.

And not one new scene appeared in my gallery.

But you managed to unlock the new scenes and have them appear in the gallery? HOW IS THAT?

People been saying the new scenes are not yet included in the gallery, no matter what unlocker you use, and then I see this. So odd.

Reactions: zWindows and veaqaa

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reactions: elementalist777

veaqaa

Sep 15, 2018
Choose the other option and it doesn't bug out.

Try this fix that is located here

There are new scenes in the gallery, as said the first 3 are, and some more throughout.

You can use UNREN4ALL and UNREN the archive and check out the image/animations/vidoes
The scene that bugs out is just after MC gives Dave the panties. There is then a black screen and the error appears. There is no choice involved? I just want to actually play the story lol

I will try using these, thanks.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The scene that bugs out is just after MC gives Dave the panties. There is then a black screen and the error appears. There is no choice involved? I just want to actually play the story lol

I will try using these, thanks.
There is a choice before that though, that is another bug, if you do not choose "run" it's fine.

Oct 19, 2023
by the way, what happened with this redesign. It is very different from the design of the other characters. :KEK:
View attachment 3574715
Do you also get that feeling when looking at her that from the neck lower she is a normal human being, looking kind of 3D, but if you focus on her face it's 2D flat? Her eyes are the best example of it. Her face looks like somebody did a faceswap or anime deepfake

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
I'm confused. I'm supposed to talk to Sophie about the necklace but I can't find her. I assume she's in the upstairs room with the locked door but how do I get into speak to her? I can't leave the house because if I try to it says that I need to see Sophie first

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
I'm confused. I'm supposed to talk to Sophie about the necklace but I can't find her. I assume she's in the upstairs room with the locked door but how do I get into speak to her? I can't leave the house because if I try to it says that I need to see Sophie first
She's in the bathroom and not in her room. You must go through the bathroom event first and then you can find her in the living room where you can ask her about the necklace.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There is a bug when Dave gets the panties from the MC to save Ron it says after a while then goes to a white screen with no ignore option

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
So I see there's some reworked stuff... how about the writing? has THAT been fixed? Last time I played shit was unintelligible.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes