Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
I've seen a few people comment about the missing images bugs so I found at least a portion of the problem in the script files.
The missing images aren't missing at all, they're just improperly labeled. If you go into the game/script/animation folder, you'll see a rpy file titled "blinks".
Open that file, do a search for "lfe" and replace all found instances with "lye" instead, it should fix a lot of the issues with the "missing images".
I'm still having some trouble with the missing animations but I'm starting to think that they just haven't been added yet as this is still the beta version.
i replaced all lfe on lye and it didn't worked for me) probably should wait dev's fix :(

Jan 10, 2022
download.jpg o_O
did this game have animations or not? in changelog are 40 animations in version 0.5.0 but as you can see in my screenshot it's confusing :D don't want to download 4,5gb without knowing beforehand

Last edited:

RedTexan

May 19, 2018
i replaced all lfe on lye and it didn't worked for me) probably should wait dev's fix :(
to fix this problem you need to go to game/images/update 1/SAM and replace all caps SAM to sam, ie sam_1.webp. THEN when this is done, you need to go to game/script/alteration/update1 and edit file update1.rpy and change all CAP SAM to sam the images should work then, somehow the issue is with caps lock. If you need better explanation let me know.

RedTexan

May 19, 2018
to fix this problem you need to go to game/images/update 1/SAM and replace all caps SAM to sam, ie sam_1.webp. THEN when this is done, you need to go to game/script/alteration/update1 and edit file update1.rpy and change all CAP SAM to sam the images should work then, somehow the issue is with caps lock. If you need better explanation let me know.
EDIT >>> I think you do not need to change all those files under images from Cap SAM to sam, just edit the update1.rpy file with Notepad++ search for SAM and replace all instances with sam

Reactions: bennino1984

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Perfect! Now it works!

Just a tip: there are some files into script/alteration/update1 folder there has SAM_ANIM, SAM_ANIM1 and ANIM2. I changed all of them cutting off the caps on "anim" word too. Now it works fine.

Reactions: juleswindu and rnzn

RedTexan

May 19, 2018
OR you can just copy this attached file to your game/script/alteration/update1 <<< you need to make this folder.

For those having "not a valid 32 exe" issue, you can resolve it by downloading the compressed version, and adding the exe from that to the uncompressed version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Drafox

isiomar

May 1, 2018
I've seen a few people comment about the missing images bugs so I found at least a portion of the problem in the script files.
The missing images aren't missing at all, they're just improperly labeled. If you go into the game/script/animation folder, you'll see a rpy file titled "blinks".
Open that file, do a search for "lfe" and replace all found instances with "lye" instead, it should fix a lot of the issues with the "missing images".
I'm still having some trouble with the missing animations but I'm starting to think that they just haven't been added yet as this is still the beta version.
you are a genius my friend thank
you

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So when we get to the big decisions we're warned that it's a major branching path going forward, but by that point there's only one option based on previous choices? How does this make any sense.

Apr 29, 2021
So when we get to the big decisions we're warned that it's a major branching path going forward, but by that point there's only one option based on previous choices? How does this make any sense.
It's supposed to be the final opportunity to change your direction, but maybe you've already made such successive decisions that there's no way for you to change course now? Or maybe you made a decision before that closed off other paths.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes