Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
I really like the game..., but i need more "sauce", in whatever path you take, i need more sauce.
More scene with all the girl in the house, specialy with the girl with the guitar, the girl with sado feticism and, off course, Lauren.

The mom of his friend need to let go that ass and ask for some really hardcore anal sex.

Pimpslap

Dec 28, 2017
Damn, this gorgeous game is ruined by the absolutely atrocious dialogue. If you're going to try to pull off bro humor, get a native English speaker to proofread/edit your text. The jokes are horrible. It's like this was written by a 12 year old.

Edit: I take it back, it's not like this was written by a 12 year old, this was literally written by a 12 year old. Totally juvenile and nonsensical. A crying shame, such wasted potential. The visuals are stunning.

Last edited:

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Damn, this gorgeous game is ruined by the absolutely atrocious dialogue. If you're going to try to pull off bro humor, get a native English speaker to proofread/edit your text. The jokes are horrible. It's like this was written by a 12 year old.

Edit: I take it back, it's not like this was written by a 12 year old, this was literally written by a 12 year old. Totally juvenile and nonsensical. A crying shame, such wasted potential. The visuals are stunning.
You ask too much. It is not so important thing in game. People like you will always find what to complain about.

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022

Bruh .. It's THAT important to you?
If is , Next time I call J.K Rowling

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmmm, I didn't record the voice of those kids talking about the school incident, but the MC plays that recording to mom after dinner.

But I guess there is nothing to be gained by doing a no recording route based on how the rise path is progressing. I initially didn't record them in case there was a path where the MC suspects the mom and dominates her or something lol. Since that isn't happening, I don't see the point of being able to not record the kids talking about the school incident.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Holy Crap Short but Good update :cool: (y) But i Wish Mc Could Just Have a Real Fuck with Lauren :sneaky:(y)
MoM is soo Hot :love: After Date Sex is Guaranted but not in this update :coffee:

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes