jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Dawg, there's gotta be license-free music that you can use that isn't the exact same music that in Being a Dik

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Dev Notes:
This episode is actually a prologue. It is an introduction to the main story. All the choices you make will have a corresponding in the second episode and you will have more than one route to play the story. The names of the routes to come in the second episode and the name of the second season can be seen somewhere in the game. Of course, it's up to you to find it.
wait, so all along of those damn render is just prologue? damn :KEK:
or that just old notes when it was just for first release?

Jan 11, 2019
Jesus fucking Christ, in this update there was not a single scene from the announced trip with Lauren in the update 0.6. What the fuck did this guy half a year? Composing a genius twist about Ron's knocked-up mom? Apparently camping with Iris can wait a couple of years...

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ, in this update there was not a single scene from the announced trip with Lauren in the update 0.6. What the fuck did this guy half a year? Composing a genius twist about Ron's knocked-up mom? Apparently camping with Iris can wait a couple of years...
patience...next update maybe at this month or next month

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
n
We are very happy that we have completed our first episode after a long period of work and presented it to your liking. I hope you like our work and support us. The only thing I can say about Ntr content is that its main character is not cockold and It's not avoidable.
next update for lauren at this month?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
the game has really done a 180 for me past the prologue (note to devs.. maybe rework the visuals and issues here so people actually play past that section) BUT still the KLINGON brow expressions need to be fixed.. worry lines fine good.. but ridged bumpy foreheads dont occur that frequently outside of star trek lol

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes