Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
Well, we have wait and see. I always expect the unexpected, especially after the last 18 months. nothing surprises me anymore with devs.

Last edited:
Reactions: ActiveShooter

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
My reading is that they are gaining time to think about how to get out of this circle of lack of plot, where to take the story. Lauren had a lot of expectations, it was blinding. Sandbox, VN. It doesn't matter, what's at stake is development and it's become confusing now.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Any guesstimate when we can expect the sandbox version
The testing period for the VN version will be quite short. Additionally, we'll release the Openworld build shortly after version 0.9. With the Open world build, we have something we want to do. We'll continue updating both the VN version and the Sandbox version. Since we can provide regular updates for the sandbox build each month, we'll be bringing significant updates to the VN version at regular intervals.

For now, that's about it.

In the first week of the new month, we'll kick off the beta testing process.
Probably 1-2 weeks after the VN release.

• Love
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
we ll see..
My reading is that they are gaining time to think about how to get out of this circle of lack of plot, where to take the story. Lauren had a lot of expectations, it was blinding. Sandbox, VN. It doesn't matter, what's at stake is development and it's become confusing now.
I sounded the same point of view yerteday. The team is trying to buy some time to think up where to develop the plot.

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
If you are an avid AVN reader you know what are you getting into when you play a sandbox game (the good and specially the bad things) So i wonder if this change will attract potential new players? I personally doubt it.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Really? I don't think you been in the threads of games with NTR actually in them. There is endless whinning about why there is NTR in them. I mean PV alone has at least one argument about it a day.
most of the times that happens in games that say avoidable and it turns out it isnt. if anyone goes in a game that has unavoidable ntr and complains then I am with you, he is a troll and an idiot. first thing I check is the OP if it says avoidable or not, if it is avoidable I check messages to see how true that is. most of the time it isnt. if it is not avoidable (stated in OP) I ignore the game and move on. same with sharing swinging and all that jazz.
the difference is when you see people comming in harem or in general games that dont have this content and start demanding ntr/sharing swinging routes. and I mean demanding. and now that the facepalm is gone, they have cut chains and are released to the open.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Really? I don't think you been in the threads of games with NTR actually in them. There is endless whinning about why there is NTR in them. I mean PV alone has at least one argument about it a day.
Let me remade since you didn’t get my point: if I go to a game thread of a game 100%, fully focused on NTR/cuckold (not avoidable/optional ntr mixed with vanilla/harem like PV, but a true pure ntr game with no options of a vanilla/harem path to MC) will I see vanilla/harems fans regularly on the thread spamming comments like “this game needs a vanilla/harem path”, “dev, add a optional vanilla/harem path to MC”, “hope this gets vanilla/harem content in the future” and so on? Because that’s what some ntr-fans do in threads of well-stabilished games with no ntr/cuckold content. And this imho sounds more like trolling and moderation shouldn’t allow trolling I think

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
By the way, the photo hunt has some quality as a lisc and a very good vignette. The main milf resembles Lauren in a shape.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes