SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Looks like the intial release has changed and they updated it to a new build. So will update to the new build here in a bit.

A lot of remaining animations will be added quickly. Also, I’ve removed the Karen sequence at the end of the update because I have a different plan for it. I’ll be adding it soon, and I’ll make sure the scene count hits 1000+ and animation amount hits 30+.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I have now updated to the new build of v0.10.0, Mac is now going up to and should be posted here shortly. The changes are listed in the changelog as well.

I am also in process of updating my compressed post here and will be updated in the next hour or so (the official gallery unlocker in that compressed post is the official one and was not update so is fine).

This was also the reason the official gallery unlocker wasn't working for some as the build numbers didn't match.

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
Does the ipatch still work?
Been testing it out with the gallery unlocker and can confirm it does not. Title names of LIs change but not within dialogue (when using GDrive patch, lewdpatcher patch has no effect).

Edit: This is on the initial release build. Might work on the updated one.

Edit 2: Doesn't work on the updated release either. New extensive i-patch is needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rozhok and Obanama

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Being a Iris fan I don't care for this update so far. I can't believe he did that stupid mess in the beginning of this update. Sophie literally cockblocks your time with Iris. The dev knows damn well we should another Iris scene nope lets give it to Sophie and it was disgusting to me. Pretty much Iris and Charlotte get the teasing shit this update. I don't expect things to progress with Charlotte fast.

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
SonsOfLiberty
I am confused what is the difference between this new build and the previous one?
(Except for the deletion of Karen's sequence scene!)
Should i download new build or there will be new patch for it?

Tosàt D

Jan 14, 2019
Being a Iris fan I don't care for this update so far. I can't believe he did that stupid mess in the beginning of this update. Sophie literally cockblocks your time with Iris. The dev knows damn well we should another Iris scene nope lets give it to Sophie and it was disgusting to me. Pretty much Iris and Charlotte get the teasing shit this update. I don't expect things to progress with Charlotte fast.
Damn, so no new sex scene with Iris?

3.80 star(s) 190 Votes