Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Not everyone is into threesomes. You are crazy for not understanding people have different kinks.

What ''different'' kinks...? I understand if you want to avoid 2guys 3some, but 2hot ladies!... c'mon...

Even in imagination bro is like: ''Nahhh.... 2 is too much for me'' :HideThePain:

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Life in Santa County 0.9.1: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod that's includes the official incest patch as well as the gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 3666142 View attachment 3666144 View attachment 3666145

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download link:
Workupload Mega Pixeldrain
It would save a lot of backtracking if we could be clued into picking intimidation or charisma correctly for the walkthrough. I'm going to see if I can sort out 0x52 to play with the variables when I run into a problem clicking certain green choices trying to follow it. Thanks for working hard on this regardless.

Last edited:

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
It would save a lot of backtracking if we could be clued into picking intimidation or charisma correctly for the walkthrough. I'm going to see if I can sort out 0x52 to play with the variables when I run into a problem clicking certain green choices trying to follow it. Thanks for working hard on this regardless.
Hey, I'm not sure if I understand you correctly cause my english sucks sometimes. You meant that, also to show numbers for certain stuff like charisma or intimidation instead just higlighting it green? If so that I can deffinitely do that. I wanna rework the walkthrough once new version is out anyway.

Reactions: BrockLanders

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
more than 7 month of waiting...this dev have milking skill
I agree that Moody hat missed and promised many times release dates but the last update was from 24.04.24 so currently we are not even at 6 month's.Dont get me wrong,this is already too long but i think we should not ad almost 2 months just so.The update should come until today....yeah missed date again sadly? Maybe it will still come today but what Moody said about even trying to bring the update out even earlier leaves a bitter taste sadly.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Being honest, I don’t think Moody shall delay the release. Otherwise he would have written something in the devlog in the morning. I hope we see the update tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: tysiu

Paulken0815

Dec 30, 2021
Here Today’s the release day, guys! I’ll be making the final adjustments and wrapping up the game. I’ll start uploading before the night’s over, but just a heads-up, it might take until midnight. What dev said I discord

Reactions: [VEN0M] and Sony676

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Here Today’s the release day, guys! I’ll be making the final adjustments and wrapping up the game. I’ll start uploading before the night’s over, but just a heads-up, it might take until midnight. What dev said I discord
Thanks for the info! No idea in which timezone he lives tbh. For me probably tomorrow.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Hey, I'm not sure if I understand you correctly cause my english sucks sometimes. You meant that, also to show numbers for certain stuff like charisma or intimidation instead just higlighting it green? If so that I can deffinitely do that. I wanna rework the walkthrough once new version is out anyway.
I think we mean the same thing, yes! When I got to the first intimidation check in class after the explosion and needed to click on the green highlighted choice, I could not. I used 0x52 to look at the variables and I realized I needed to choose intimidation instead of charisma for my first points, so I had to go back to an early save and replay a significant chunk of it to fix everything. Later on, I've been just going into 0x52 and removing a point from either intimidation or charisma and adding to the other as needed so I can follow your walkthrough.

It would be awesome to have some way to see which side we should put our points in to meet these minimum checks required to follow the walkthrough. Thank you!

Reactions: SweatyDevil

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I think we mean the same thing, yes! When I got to the first intimidation check in class after the explosion and needed to click on the green highlighted choice, I could not. I used 0x52 to look at the variables and I realized I needed to choose intimidation instead of charisma for my first points, so I had to go back to an early save and replay a significant chunk of it to fix everything. Later on, I've been just going into 0x52 and removing a point from either intimidation or charisma and adding to the other as needed so I can follow your walkthrough.

It would be awesome to have some way to see which side we should put our points in to meet these minimum checks required to follow the walkthrough. Thank you!
Got ya. I'll try my best to make the wt mod more detalied. thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BrockLanders

bobofthebush

Jun 9, 2017
It's a free discord but if you're not a patron you only can see anouncements. you can't read chats or write in them. You can't even see them.
Not in relation to this, hopefully or i will look daft, but which game is Amelie in from your sig? Tried searching for a game with that name but could not find it

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes