prau

Nov 9, 2017
I think the dev said he wants to do updates with multiple animations every 2 months but takes them weeks to test a less than 30 minutes long update. Good luck with that

Reactions: cjcjcc

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
is it me or the incest patch from the google drive link has plenty of flaws?
Sometimes MC refers to Lauren as Mom other times as Lauren seemingly at random

• Sad
Reactions: NewSeal

Karbon09

Jun 5, 2021

Hey everyone, just wanted to drop a quick update!
So, after Fenriz, I had reached out to another coder friend of mine, and when she initially said she wasn’t available, I decided to dive into the coding myself. But yesterday, I got a positive response from her! I was handling it fine, but I knew I’d need someone else on board down the line, so to keep things running smoothly with future updates, we’ve officially started working together as of yesterday. She’ll quickly get a solid grasp of the game’s structure in the next few days and then finish up the remaining tasks.
Things are going pretty well for me right now, and everything’s moving quickly. I just didn’t want to risk the flow I have going or my future plans. I’m excited to see how positively this will impact the project—we’ll all experience it in the next update!
To give you a concrete release date, I’m saying the game will be out no later than the 7th, but I’m aiming to launch it even earlier. That said, I don’t want to rush anything and end up with a buggy release, so I’m staying cautious. After all, some of us know all too well the trauma of broken releases, right?
Let me share a bit about the content:
+1000 scenes
30+ animations
10,000+ words of story
I’m also dropping a quick little preview for you all to enjoy in the meantime. Let’s call it a little snack!

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Summary: despite everything is going well I have to declare another delay. Here’s another picture instead of update.
It's better than some half-ass update missing animations and God knows what else and have to wait week after week for the missing content in the update. And who cares that much, what are you losing? Not like most people here are supporters.

At least they got some help now.

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes