SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Because it used to be "high school".

They removed anything (for v0.9.x and up) that said high school, like signs, text, etc to submit it for a Steam release, they must have over-looked that bit :ROFLMAO: (that includes the person who made the patch), there is an official patch as well.

Even though even having high school stuff on Patreon would also lead most to believe that he is under-age since most people in high school when they graduate are not 18.
If you’re talking about me, I’d like to say that I’m not here to fix their writing problems. The adjustment in my mod is specifically aimed at making sure the family is related by blood and nothing else. (And if it's not me than ignore it, cause I'm dumbass :))

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Because it used to be "high school".

They removed anything (for v0.9.x and up) that said high school, like signs, text, etc to submit it for a Steam release, they must have over-looked that bit :ROFLMAO: (that includes the person who made the patch), there is an official patch as well.

Even though even having high school stuff on Patreon would also lead most to believe that he is under-age since most people in high school when they graduate are not 18.
Eh, just small nitpick.. In many/most states in the US the kid has to be 6 to start, or will turn 6 during their first grade year. That means that most will be 18 by the time they graduate. Other countries might be different, and of course people can skip grades but most will be 18, for what that's worth. :)

Reactions: Yakis0ba
Jun 18, 2023
Life in Santa County 0.10.0: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod which includes incest patch as well as gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 4116001
View attachment 4116004 View attachment 4116006
View attachment 4116008 View attachment 4116009

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download link:
Workupload Mega

(This version is the same as the one found in the original post. The version number is based on the Patreon post.)
The hero we probably don't deserve, but are always looking for. F.

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes