3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Here I was really hoping life in woodchester would be described as a female protagonist that can't seem to walk down the street without getting into a side-scrolling beat'em up style fight against other girls.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
can you guys confirm that there are no contents? I only see groping sister tits and mother hug, nothing more

Lt.Marx

Apr 7, 2019
I really hope there are more genres than these....if not then this to boring and simplistic and dosent have any
diverse progression or multiple choices.

Quote:
2dcg, Male protagonist, Big boobs, Big ass, Milf,Sandbox, Animated, Adventure, Voyeurism

Lt.Marx

Apr 7, 2019
Here I was really hoping life in woodchester would be described as a female protagonist that can't seem to walk down the street without getting into a side-scrolling beat'em up style fight against other girls.
[/QUOTE]

That sounds way to boring....and female protagonist for a game of this genre is garbage

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
"I don't see this one going away anytime soon." How often I heard that, how often such posters were wrong. Its really damn funney.
And how often were you wrong and they were right? Something tells me you don't keep track of those times.

Apr 24, 2018
Wow. Already seems to have the production quality and style of Summertime Saga, but with wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hotter characters. If this gets the same amount of support and content as SS I will be a very happy camper. Everything looks great so far, it definitely has a lot of potential. I wish you the best of luck with development!!!

Feb 5, 2018
Holy shit this artstyle is amazing. Can't wait to fap to one new photo every three months when an update releases, I'm being sincere.

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
This game has absolutely no smut in the current version (0.1.2)
The landlady cleaning the floor is the only content right now and you can see it on the preview pictures

Meh

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Holy shit this artstyle is amazing. Can't wait to fap to one new photo every three months when an update releases, I'm being sincere.
Ain't that the truth. Sometimes I wish they'd just draw the scenes and forget about developing the game, 'cause I can't be arsed to wait three months for one picture, where most of the work goes to them coding out some dialogue that I don't give a shit about most of the time. The art being centered around an actual story adds to the experience, no doubt, but it just kills too many games with procrastinating developers.

Holyyy

Dec 29, 2017
The only thing I don´t like in the screenshots is the piercing. Also the fact that the MC gets punched like a little bitch. However the art looks fucking amazing. I hope this gets updated regularly.

Feb 5, 2018
Ain't that the truth. Sometimes I wish they'd just draw the scenes and forget about developing the game, 'cause I can't be arsed to wait three months for one picture, where most of the work goes to them coding out some dialogue that I don't give a shit about most of the time. The art being centered around an actual story adds to the experience, no doubt, but it just kills too many games with procrastinating developers.
I'm quite fine with story, good story that is. Hell, even a little bit of gameplay can be engaging. What I can't stand are grinds, click-fests, having to sleep multiple times to get to Thursday Morning for some small event to happen to progress the story, etc.

D

Deleted member 119819

And how often were you wrong and they were right? Something tells me you don't keep track of those times.
I do keep track of it. Until now I was proven right 100% of time. You can call me a prophet if you want.

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes