3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah, incest tag missing. Don't know whether i should be concerned that the game kinda looks like Summertime Saga ripoff. The map, layout of stuff and icons all look very familiar
For some reason I always though Summertime Saga was made in RPGM and had been avoiding it despite of how popular it is.
Your post made me check it again and I'll finally give it a try (y)
Art in this looks nicer imo though.

The scenes look really good but the standing portrait arts look absolutely terrible. The mom is a whale and the sister has strange proportions, like her torso is too long.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:sick:
I hadn't seen those, yeah their legs look a bit too short.
I did some terrible photoshop on the sister to see what she'd look like with longer legs
edit: did some shooping on the mom too. This isn't meant to be a criticism on the original art, just something I like to waste time on.

But that's the art style the dev wants to go with and it's his prerogative.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon280 and Yamemai

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
ahh was wondering when a thread would pop up for this game
great art but very early in dev

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
How I wish more ripoffs could look this good.
Yeah, I don't like the idea of calling it a Summertime Saga rip off. I backed Summertime Saga for a long time, and honestly I wouldn't mind if more games were like it - but lets be clear, there were plenty of Japanese sandbox games before it, and there will be plenty of other games in the genre after it.

The question is, does it stand out on its own? The answer is yes. Two other games that come to mind are Taffy Tales and A Town Uncovered. The art is good, characters different, and there's animation and plenty to build off. We'll see how much the dev can stick to his original vision once he starts getting backers though. Most of these sandbox - fuck everyone games suffer because they introduce so many characters that you can't help but feel let down when a full release - or multiple releases - focus on characters you care nothing for, or they milk you along delaying core content for their most popular characters, so they can build on less popular characters.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
The scenes look really good but the standing portrait arts look absolutely terrible. The mom is a whale and the sister has strange proportions, like her torso is too long.
Looks fine to me, except for the girl's waist being different in the left and right models:unsure:

Reactions: naoc

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
She is thicc.
And yeah she really stands out. Luckily she wont be Judith'd seeing as she is the landlady.
Well, lets be clear. She's a little bit on the fat side, and not Judith style fat, but actually older, middle aged mother type of fat. You know the fat that women get from the stress and rigors of raising 2 (cough 3) kids, having a full time job, and not having a lot of free time to find good outlets to that stress. But, she's cute, which Judith unfortunately doesn't have going for her, which makes Janice still quite attractive.

Judith on the other hand is the fat/unattractive type that will complain about all the stess and lack of free time she has, while she pours sour cream on everything, snacks on donuts, and then eats your food without asking.

Reactions: mag83

suwanka

Dec 27, 2018
lmao, I have a less "realistic" torso to leg proportion than the sister.

Reactions: Zoey Quartz

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah, incest tag missing. Don't know whether i should be concerned that the game kinda looks like Summertime Saga ripoff. The map, layout of stuff and icons all look very familiar
In the post before you it was shown that you can choose your relations (Likely isn't advertising incest due to patreon guidelines).
I think the art style is rather different from STS and the general gameplay format of STS isn't something that's anything too unique in the first place.

Doesn't seem like there's too much content, but it looks pretty good, and I love curvy women so the "landlady" is is right up my alley.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Def looks good for a foundation -- few bugs tho like the naming being incorrect "sis will call you sis" "mom will still come up as Janice"

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Well, lets be clear. She's a little bit on the fat side, and not Judith style fat, but actually older, middle aged mother type of fat. You know the fat that women get from the stress and rigors of raising 2 (cough 3) kids, having a full time job, and not having a lot of free time to find good outlets to that stress. But, she's cute, which Judith unfortunately doesn't have going for her, which makes Janice still quite attractive.

Judith on the other hand is the fat/unattractive type that will complain about all the stess and lack of free time she has, while she pours sour cream on everything, snacks on donuts, and then eats your food without asking.
Yeah you are right. Fat can be offset with cuteness.
EX4gSqDWsAIQBDg.jpeg

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes