3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

D-FEN5

Nov 15, 2016
Looks like incest but no incest tag. I guess the blonde woman in picture 3 and 6 is the "landlady"? Would like a confirmation if we can choose the relations before i download the game. Dont have any interest in roommate and landlady bullshit.
You can change relations.

dragon322

May 30, 2017
For some reason the game starts in debug mode with the guidelines for image positioning showing.
Try closing and opening the game again or saving and loading.
I did both and it worked, but it changed my names and relations back to default

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
The game is quite buggy...the clickable items sometimes act weird...but...It's a nice start, I like it. I love chubby MILFs and the art is great. I'll keep an eye on this one...

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah you are right. Fat can be offset with cuteness.
To a certain point... morbid obesity as shown in your picture is pretty disgusting. We're talking about 20-30lbs of fat in the game, vs at least 100 extra pounds of fat on the teacher lady, who has clearly been eating the kids lunches. She's got fat on her feet for fucks sake.

Next when someone says skinny girls can be sexy, you'll throw in a picture of someone who is near death from starvation.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Might try again after the initial bugfix, also fix the text speed.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
"I don't see this one going away anytime soon." How often I heard that, how often such posters were wrong.
Yeah, it sounds like he's currently hiring the artist, which is indeed always a bit of a risk. And changing to another artist somewhere in between seems harder than it sounds.

Else it certainly looks promising, let's hope it gains some momentum and let's hope he manages to keep the artist happy.

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Would like to know how much NSFW content is in as well. It has voyeurism tag, but that doesn't mean nudity. If scant, I'll wait for a few updates. Have to say though, I'm really looking forward to it. This game looks gorgeous!

s6d

Mar 24, 2020
Looking really good so far, can't wait for this project to grow more and more :) Best of luck!

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes