3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

VIII_

Oct 26, 2021
I love this game, but the mini poker game is a bad idea in addition to having an amount of more than $600 or the game lasts a long time without forgetting the bet which is 50 grand max.. frankly it cuts immersion and it's frustrating because I win I lose, and I can't see the bottom I just want to quit the game without ever restarting it, please do something

Reactions: ashol

Kertis_stark

Aug 30, 2017
Stuck on crap blackjack coz its 30 games at 400$ and random is not for me... Gta online blackjack is not that crap, like this one. ok 56 games lost. Every single time when im stand at 20 she got 21. Delete this shit and never install it !

Last edited:

smoldicc

Oct 30, 2019
Stuck on crap blackjack coz its 30 games at 400$ and random is not for me... Gta online blackjack is not that crap, like this one. ok 56 games lost. Every single time when im stand at 20 she got 21. Delete this shit and never install it !
This took me about an hour to win and yeah rng is totally busted + you can't bet more than 50 ffs

+ WTF is wrong with the sex scene CGs? Characters look awesome but the CGs are crappy yet so lame

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
I'm priced right at the beginning, after listening to the conversation on the phone I start to hear the sound of the shower.. and when I spend time until night the sound of the shower still persists and when I go to sleep Tara appears and says a few things and the image stays good here without being able to advance dialog neither save nor load

unknown_2022.08.13-16.29.png

ASX135

Dec 2, 2017
Yea fuck this, dude. Who in their right mind thought fucking blackjack, the literal least skillful card game that is pure RNG digitally, would be a good idea to lock content behind. Literally 2 1/2 hours into the 400$ game before I just gave up. Dumb ass idea.

Edit: Only stayed longer than 30 minutes bc I actually enjoy blackjack but this was just awful.

stal1234

Jul 12, 2017
I am stuck on the 600$ black jack because she has to much money on this point
i get a 13 in 2 cards and she get 20 in 2, 5 rounds in a row sounds fair

Last edited:

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
I love this game, but the mini poker game is a bad idea in addition to having an amount of more than $600 or the game lasts a long time without forgetting the bet which is 50 grand max.. frankly it cuts immersion and it's frustrating because I win I lose, and I can't see the bottom I just want to quit the game without ever restarting it, please do something
Yup...pretty much the same for me too...i got as far as the blackjack part and after a while i gave up,quit the game and now i'm debating deleting it.

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
It seems odd that your luck skill doesn't affect the blackjack? Is it meant to and just bugged atm or what? Maybe I've just been getting truly bad luck and it's still boosting somehow anyway but there's been no noticeable effect of luck 0 vs 10.
Editing her money value during the game via cheatengine seems to work to speed things up at least, it's a double type value if anyone wants to do that themselves.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Luck does affect blackjack, if u use version 9.2. There's a fuckton of difference. U can bet more, and decide the game within a few moves, and Tara has much less luck.

No blackjack genius. But stand on 18-19-20. Double on 13-14-15. Save before blackjack and reload if bad luck.

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
can someone update the op with version 9.2 that I posted? so people download that version, some people just like to read the latest posts XD

Reactions: Bubudadago
3.40 star(s) 45 Votes