3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
trying to check on janice when dinner time and game freezes everytime.
Game freezes during dialogue when Tara tells the MC to get her a new phone
I have played from beginning yesterday this game (version 0.9.2 hotfix 2) and it has a lot of bugs inside, but when the game freezes just press ESC and it will continue.

This is a list of bugs I have seen:
  • During the events sometimes the game freezes like the players above, by pressing ESC I can continue the game but I can't obvious see the event itself because it is skipped
  • When I exit MC's room I continue to hear the shower noises even if the bathroom is open and there isn't anyone inside
  • During the dialogs I see some variables empty because
    1660451159681.png
    1660451524666.png
  • If you save the game, then reload it back, if you go into Janice, or other girls' room you will read again the introduction sentences
  • When you go to, for example the library, the supermarket or the housetree, it seems that all the location is clickable but instead you can click only to the exit (the mouse curson is an hand instead an arrow most of the time) and if you highlight the exit, then the rest of location is working normally
  • When you click on your smartphone and select guide, on some girl I see to wait next day, but sometimes I can go to the location and the event trigger anyway.
  • I have tried 3 times to rename the relationship at the beginning of the game by changing for example landlady with mom etc, but the game continues to use landlady, roommate and so on
  • Sometimes the loading time from location to location are really slow and I'm playing the game on a SSD

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
I have played from beginning yesterday this game (version 0.9.2 hotfix 2) and it has a lot of bugs inside, but when the game freezes just press ESC and it will continue.

This is a list of bugs I have seen:
  • During the events sometimes the game freezes like the players above, by pressing ESC I can continue the game but I can't obvious see the event itself because it is skipped
  • When I exit MC's room I continue to hear the shower noises even if the bathroom is open and there isn't anyone inside
  • During the dialogs I see some variables empty because
    View attachment 1983272
    View attachment 1983275
  • If you save the game, then reload it back, if you go into Janice, or other girls' room you will read again the introduction sentences
  • When you go to, for example the library, the supermarket or the housetree, it seems that all the location is clickable but instead you can click only to the exit (the mouse curson is an hand instead an arrow most of the time) and if you highlight the exit, then the rest of location is working normally
  • When you click on your smartphone and select guide, on some girl I see to wait next day, but sometimes I can go to the location and the event trigger anyway.
  • I have tried 3 times to rename the relationship at the beginning of the game by changing for example landlady with mom etc, but the game continues to use landlady, roommate and so on
  • Sometimes the loading time from location to location are really slow and I'm playing the game on a SSD
tyvm this worked

Aug 13, 2022
What's the point of naming the characters when it goes back to default anyways?
Having the exact same problem. Names aren't sticking at all, music is gone from previous versions, the likes. This update is insanely buggy as well, with new saves loading old saves, starting the game again starts you off where you last were before you started a new game, even if you deleted all your saves, etc.

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
Is it just me that the game lags terribly?
The dev keeps adding layers to the code and making it more and more complicated. What's going to end up happening is that the bug issues are going to begin to take up the bulk of the development cycles and updates are going to slow way down. It's a mistake many devs make. Instead of focusing on more content, story, and interesting art decisions this game has become completely focused on complicating the underlying systems. Thing is, I don't think the vast majority of people playing there game care about blackjack, sandbox modes, and skill trees. We just want solid story telling and lewd situations with this cool art style. They are trying to reinvent the wheel when no one wants that.

Last edited:

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
that blackjack minigame is the worst minigame i've ever played on this website, max luck and couldn't win just kept getting stuck around me having 1000 chips and her going from 400-200

Reactions: stal1234

PuppetSoul

Jun 3, 2018
To everyone having trouble with blackjack:

Stop trying to play blackjack. I know that sounds silly, but you're thinking like you're playing actual blackjack, and you're not.

Save before you start.
Always max bet. No reason to take it slow.
If your number is over 11, stand. Then there's a 50/50 shot that she will bust, and depending on what number you started with, you might beat her even if she doesn't bust.
Yes, that means that if you have a 12 and she has a face card visible, you should stand. If her hand is under 17 she will always hit, regardless of whether or not her hand already beats yours.

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes