3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020

PC, Mac, Android Download Folder for 0.9.5:

See Patch notes below:
**Hotfix 8/14/2022 7:40AM

• Rearranged all text that was spawning after pausing, causing the game to stall/freeze/pause
  • Added better debug controls anyone can access with F7 on PC/Mac
  • Fixed Janice double spawning at night

Reactions: Belphegor007

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
for some reason I can't progress when Tara tosses the phone on your balls, its just stuck at "I look back down at the square boulder she tossed on my privates." would be nice if someone would playtest this shit before release.

edit: solved it by spamming buttons. no idea what did it, might've been escape, either it just cut the dialogue short and placed me back in the room.

Last edited:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Every time I click on "hide" to remove the dialog bar the game locks up and have to restart.

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
for some reason I can't progress when Tara tosses the phone on your balls, its just stuck at "I look back down at the square boulder she tossed on my privates." would be nice if someone would playtest this shit before release.

edit: solved it by spamming buttons. no idea what did it, might've been escape, either it just cut the dialogue short and placed me back in the room.
have you try v 0.9.5?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Another freeze, even on v0.9.5. When the package arrives there is a "pause=.2" part added after the "excuse me" comment and game freezes.. AGAIN.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Call me when this games MC finally gets past holding hands with his sister. I mean Jesus Christ, how long has this game been worked on?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Also scenes with 'mom' are messed up. The text describes missionary, but both animations are doggy. And it mentions a dress and there i snone, etc.

All the scenes after sex and before that are black screen with just text seriously need graphics included.

Reactions: Chunky35

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
A Short Story:
"Man, I haven't touched this game in a while. I wonder how it's going."
*Ctrl+F for "bug" on review page*
"ohhh... good... "
*Ctrl+F for "bug" on previous comment page*
"reeeally good..."

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob
3.40 star(s) 45 Votes