3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Lol, Lily's 5.0 shower scene is bugged again, skips straight to 6. This is why VN games should just stick to Ren'Py lol.

Pokpoko86

Jun 11, 2022
Ok, I just wanna ask why every fucking scene in this game has to be interrupted by another character ? Damn, just let them play, stop... stoping them like that.

Goespi

Apr 18, 2018
This game doesn't create any Android folder or it is a hide-and-seek mastermind? I've been looking for it since v3.0 :KEK:

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
I have installed this game on my Android phone, no matter how hard I try, I can't change the names of the characters and their installation, please help me. Thank you.

BuranPhan

Jun 29, 2022
This game feels like it has great potential, but for a 0.9v it feels very incomplete so far. There are way too many bugs, such as:
- Some sections mention "guardian" instead of using the custom relations.
- Some dialogs are clearly wrong, mentioning the wrong characters.
- You can easily bug the game by clicking esc during a scene, which just randomly ends it and leaves you lost on how to go back to it.
- There is still no school? at least so far into the game it seems school hasnt been implemented in the v0.9?
- Sometimes the dialogs have the name "Ethan" even though I changed the name.
- The intro has not been fixed to correctly show custom names and relations
- You cant access the pause menu during scenes or dialogs (????)
- The save and load features are not very reliable, and I find Quick Save/Load not working half the time. It seems that if you quick save during a scene and get out of the scene, quick load WONT TAKE YOU BACK TO THAT SCENE. it only works if you havent finished or exited the scene (in my experience)
- Some decisions seem to lack options (can we go to buy a swimsuit rn? has no "no" option) and some other options are plainly mislabelled (When talking to mom, her options are wrongly labelled, "you seem busy" is actually more like "I have to go")
- Honestly a "patch" would be a lot better than some relationship picker. Some conversations dont make a lot of sense if you change the relationships, if you know what I mean

Great game, but I dont think this is a 0.9v, more like <0.5

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 45 Votes