3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
How exactly are the versions gonna work for this game? Usually when you go from 0.x.x to 1.0, full release is at 1.0
But according to comments the game barely has any content yet, and we're at 0.9.6?
The next release will probably go to something like 0.10.1. I don't think it'll jump from .9 to 1.0.

Reactions: junior366

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
The next release will probably go to something like 0.10.1. I don't think it'll jump from .9 to 1.0.
thats certainly an odd version numbering
if dev still have business with 0.9 whatever the main features 0.9 aimed to offer they can add 0.9.x or breakdown even more and go slower with numbering

the main question i wonder is 0.9 is pretty much close to 1 which usually signify a release version
and since noone answer my question yet and i havent decided to download and give it another go im still wondering are the content really packed already that its close to a release version?

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
thats certainly an odd version numbering
if dev still have business with 0.9 whatever the main features 0.9 aimed to offer they can add 0.9.x or breakdown even more and go slower with numbering

the main question i wonder is 0.9 is pretty much close to 1 which usually signify a release version
and since noone answer my question yet and i havent decided to download and give it another go im still wondering are the content really packed already that its close to a release version?
to put it simple bro.... No

the game does not have enough content to even call it v0.5, it is still full of bugs, there are still characters that have to be introduced and those that are already in the game they barely have sex scenes.

So no this game is far from over.

Reactions: dumbo10

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I'm new to this, my game is a bit laggy and I tried enabling the texture reduction but its still a bit laggy. Is there any solution to this? or I'm just completely fucked until I bought a new PC...

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
I'm new to this, my game is a bit laggy and I tried enabling the texture reduction but its still a bit laggy. Is there any solution to this? or I'm just completely fucked until I bought a new PC...
is not you bro is the game itself is buggy and laggy AF

Reactions: IDKAM

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
The game runs worse than most real games run on max settings. It's almost like it's coded to have pauses and visible load time between dialogue boxes regardless of your PC's specs.

Reactions: IDKAM

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Loved the art and game, it's unfortunately that the engine is bad.
I would recommend changing for Ren'py tho, it's easy, works in all platforms without needing to twerk the code, and you can do everything and more with just some lines of code, as it was made for VN games.

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
There's sexual content with the older sister and the mom at this point, yeah. It's not a massive amount but it's not too hard to unlock at least ... assuming you have patience for blackjack, that is.

Reactions: junior366

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is there a walkthrough and hint/tips or is this a linear storyline game ?
It's one of those games where the player will do the inner monologue thing of where to go next, or someone will tell you where to go next. There is also in game directions too on what to do with which LI.

Reactions: RF1234

pulgarmedecine

Apr 22, 2020
my game freezes after the mc cums the third time during the tara bj scene. i cant progress once tara says "hmm. theres barely any this time, only a few drops." does anyone know how to fix this?

Newbio102

Jul 27, 2020
I honestly am a little worried that this game will go the path of milftoon drama. Great art, good premise, not bad writing, but horrible homemade engine rather than listening to everyone saying "just use ren'py". Hope I'm wrong.
Same. This game has an incredible amount of potential, but it lags like crazy on my computer with hardware that was just updated this past year (Ryzen 7 5700X, RTX 3070 Ti, 32GB DDR4 RAM). No idea how it's so un-optimized, my computer has been able to run anything I've thrown at it other than this game. I keep running into random crashes, too.

Really impressed by their sandbox mode though, that's a good addition:

Wish their gallery had dialogue.

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes