3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
really what's up with this game and this insane amount of bugs? i mean, everyone knows the potential of this game to be one of the best games of this site but the bugs kill it completely.....

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I can't believe he gets so much money from people, the game has a lot of bugs, each new update means longer delays between scenes, locations and interactions. The game lags/crashes sometimes, the option to change relationships with other characters is broken, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Some developers make little money, but put a lot of work into creating new updates, here I have the impression that it is completely different, the more money he has, the worse the updates come out. (n)

Reactions: duddytuddy1222

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020

PC, Mac, Android Download Folder for 0.9.6:

See Patch notes below:
**Hotfix 8/15/2022 7:33AM
  • Janice 5-0 fix
  • Removed Duplicate names for dark screens in a script, white screens which may cause freezing
  • Removed special characters and duplicates from Janice Package scene which may have caused freezing
  • Removed ellipse symbol accidentally created in 13-2
  • Fixed pressing hide button not letting you return to visible UI

DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
I haven't played this in a long time. Is this one of those 0.9 to 0.10 kind of games or an ACTUAL 0.9 to 1.0 completed games?

Basically is this game close to completion?

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
I haven't played this in a long time. Is this one of those 0.9 to 0.10 kind of games or an ACTUAL 0.9 to 1.0 completed games?

Basically is this game close to completion?
it's not even close to finish, it barely has content bro
what it does have is bugs loooooooots of bugs.

Reactions: DMasta
3.40 star(s) 45 Votes