3.40 star(s) 45 Votes
Sep 27, 2017
Anyone know why my video and audio settings keep returning to default when I start the game? Or why all the CG's for my completed scenes remain locked?

Jul 29, 2019
Starting a new game seems to be broken for me. I click the "new game" option, get taken to the character renaming screen, and when I click "Begin", I'm just taken to the same game state as my most recent save. Is there any way to fix this?

destroyer111

Jul 14, 2018
This latest update is forcing every single line of text to be copied to clipboard. Even just clicking the load button copies "Load Game" to clipboard!

FIX THIS ASAP. It is causing major slowdowns in the game and is very very sketchy.

Last edited:
Reactions: OzBa and muthaluva

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Just found this game today. Feels like it's about 50% well plotted game, and 50% someone who got a case of the fuck-its. Really enjoyable progression, and then woooosh you're doing sexes to everyone. Writing and much of the art feels like a mashup of Dark Cookie and Akabur, and I mean that in a good way. Has some weird UI issues and scene firing glitches, but overall I liked it.

I do not normally go for the younger girls in these totally-not-family-scenario games, but Lily is a hoot. I, as MC, would like to accompany her on her journey of discovery.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
added some saves from various points in the game for those who want the dialog during sex scenes. 100% save is now in slot 107.
As I recall, last time I played this, the most he ever got was a handjob. Has the content evolved past this?

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I, personally, play in Linux and have had no trouble with the naming scheme. One thing I did notice, though, is that I had an error that threw me out of the game but the error was a hiccup with WINE and did not repeat. However, right after the the error, I switched over to Winders to see if the error repeated itself and none of my saves showed up.
I don't know where the saves are stored in this game but in most games they would be stored in a local directory, such as the "game" folder in Renpy or "www" in others as well as somewhere in the c:.../users/.../apps directory. This is not the case here because WINE creates a virtual drive that mimics the Winders set-up and I couldn't find the appropriate directory as I can for the other games. This doesn't really pose a problem, though it is an inconvenience, but it might be something the dev might keep in mind for future development.
Probably something like

/home/yourusername/.wine/drive_c/users/yourusername/AppData/Local/lifeinwoodchester/

That's where it is for me.

You can try copying that folder to

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\lifeinwoodchester\

Obviously replace "yourusername" with whatever your own username is for those folders.

Good luck.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Probably something like

/home/yourusername/.wine/drive_c/users/yourusername/AppData/Local/lifeinwoodchester/

That's where it is for me.

You can try copying that folder to

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\lifeinwoodchester\

Obviously replace "yourusername" with whatever your own username is for those folders.

Good luck.
Thanks. I looked again and somehow I missed it the first time. However, I decided this might be a good time to start the game anew. There were scenes that had been added before the point of my last save. I also wish that Microsloff would step up Winder's file reading game. Linux can read Winder's stuff but lame the other direction,

Reactions: phreadom

taru

Apr 23, 2018
so there just one scene when the rob the store lilly says mc instead of the name

of Step Event0
for object obj_vngen_Storyline:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 3183936 bytes
at gml_Script_dialogue_phrase_char_id_to_sprite_prefix
############################################################################################
gml_Script_dialogue_phrase_char_id_to_sprite_prefix (line -1)
gml_Script_dialogue_show_vngen_text
gml_Script_sc_sl_lily_19_1
gml_Object_obj_vngen_Storyline_Step_0
also i get this every once in a while, does anyone know why?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 45 Votes