3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
Since alot of people seem to talk about the gallery. You have to play the game to open it up again, it´s not unlocked from the start like it used to be. Also, while you can pick up a save and unlock parts of the gallery I found the fastest way is to just use skip by pressing TAB to unlock the gallery faster during cutscenes; a warning tho, the game can crash if you use skip to much.

Last edited:

Bebbbb

Jun 5, 2023
Any idea on how to play on android? Downloaded but it doesn't create an app.. do I need to download an operating system?

Lawyishere

Aug 10, 2023
View attachment 2734088

Thanks everyone for your patience on this update! The array bug was a bit unexpected but it did allow me to get some more fixes and cleanup done on some early scenes.
New post soon about survey discoveries for LIW & More.
Thanks to all our lovely patrons for making this game possible! ❤
To download you'll need to be a patron and have a pledge level of Patron ($5) or higher. If you have the patience, you can wait a few weeks for the free release.
PC, Mac, Android Download Link for 0.11.4:
See Patch notes below:
Gameplay Features
  • NEW Character Fiona Leprechaun's aren't real... are they?
  • NEW Fiona Storyline Find Fiona's lost runes!
  • Gallery Reworked You now have a gallery save file. To unlock scenes, simply get to the most recent chapter for each character. (You can load your previous save files and it will instantly sync)
  • Added Lily, Cass, Molly Gallery Scenes Along with controllable animations & expressions.
Bugfixes:
  • Prevented double tapping (which is considered a right click) from hiding the dialogue on mobile devices.
  • Cleaned up positioning on Tara 1-0
  • Cleaned up BG on Janice 1-1
  • Cleaned up Expressions on Lily 1-0
  • Fixed Lily HJ, a few faces being blank
  • Fixed Tara Boob Grab CG in Gallery, it was offset
  • Fixed Tara Jerk CG in Gallery, it was offset
  • Fixed array issue with saving the new runes.
Special thanks to our discord testers Milkyy @2B_Sama & Fuckin NASA.
We've also been working on the upcoming open world update, which should be a lot of fun and add plenty of content for the characters you already love! :)
Best,
DirtySock
Does anyone know how to get past Rupert because Everytime I press that fucking rat it kicks me out of the game ( I am playing on android)

Jun 4, 2023
Even when I name Janice's relationship to the MC as his mom, he still calls her Janice most times. What the hell. What's the point of naming the roles and relationships then. Is it fixable or something, kindly help me?

Reactions: Adoringfan

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
Even when I name Janice's relationship to the MC as his mom, he still calls her Janice most times. What the hell. What's the point of naming the roles and relationships then. Is it fixable or something, kindly help me?
There are moments when the roles are actually used but her name doesn't change to mom just by changing the role, if u want mc to call her mom just change her name from janice to mom

Reactions: Drakenite

Illustria

Oct 14, 2020
The meeting with Tyler in the park at night is fucked up on Android at the moment. MC loads all of his possible face textures at the same time and the game freezes preventing you from progressing.

Zorg771

Jun 6, 2020
The update can now be read on kemono
So basically, the report says that they’re scrapping the Christmas content and changing the roadmap (what is it, the 40th time now?) because they’re trying to release a Steam version, they’re still working on that… sigh… AI project… and, I quote: they “kind of got hit with a lot of RL stuff this month” and “the roadmap was always just a guide.”

I’m shocked, I tell you.

What is even the point of giving people a roadmap when you’re just going to fall behind it? Every. Single. Time.

I’m sorry but this whole situation is such a joke. I hope none of you here are actually giving this guy your hard earned money. Maybe go support the artist FuShark instead.

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
Damn, I REALLY want to like this game, but it's just way too rough around the edges.
Considering the game has been around for 3 years, you'd expect there to be more content, or better polish, but there's a lack of both.
The scenes aren't too great either. Outside of Tara's, the rest either have bad angles, are too janky, or have dialogue that describes things that aren't even HAPPENING. Hopefully this game sees massive improvements because I love the art, and Tara is GREAT. Honestly she's like a better version of Jenny from SummerTimeSaga. I'll keep tabs on this to see what happens in the future.

Last edited:

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
Based on the latest post on patreon, I would say I wouldn´t be surprised if it won´t be until next month since they have been moving for 2 months, apparently.

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
So basically, the report says that they’re scrapping the Christmas content and changing the roadmap (what is it, the 40th time now?) because they’re trying to release a Steam version, they’re still working on that… sigh… AI project… and, I quote: they “kind of got hit with a lot of RL stuff this month” and “the roadmap was always just a guide.”

I’m shocked, I tell you.

What is even the point of giving people a roadmap when you’re just going to fall behind it? Every. Single. Time.

I’m sorry but this whole situation is such a joke. I hope none of you here are actually giving this guy your hard earned money. Maybe go support the artist FuShark instead.

Man, without jokes, I didn't even trust the roadmap from the beginning. Except for FuShark, the rest of the team is not to be taken seriously. I believe they're not doing this game to get rich, but sometimes it's TOO EASY to catch a lazy developer.

I mean, it's not necessarily a bad aspect when you do it right. You can be a lazy developer but still upload your work from time to time or be somewhat active on Discord.
People usually don't get mad when you make it clear that you are not too inspired or you're just dealing with your "issues," whatever they may be.

But when you create a roadmap, man, you better get it done or at least get close to it. Not a single sane person will trust you once you start to delay, delay, delay, and delay everything each time, or start a nonsensical project like Linkia when you haven't met a SINGLE deadline

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes