3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
So, first steam and now this? Is someone going out of their way to cancel him or something? This is oddly weird....

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
Not sure exactly how patreon works but I'm guessing someone reported them with enough evidence that they weren't fulfilling their promises (roadmap I guess)? Or maybe it's a case of it's too obviously an incest game.

Either way that's ... interesting. I talk shit about Life in Woodchester all the time whenever I post on here but would ultimately be sad if we didn't get anything further because of legalities or they legit gave up.

Reactions: gravityqueen

somethingblue

Sep 21, 2017
Not sure exactly how patreon works but I'm guessing someone reported them with enough evidence that they weren't fulfilling their promises (roadmap I guess)? Or maybe it's a case of it's too obviously an incest game.
They're the ones who made a post on patreon about potentially violating community guidelines elsewhere. They gave a loaded gun to anyone who wanted to report them.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Not sure exactly how patreon works but I'm guessing someone reported them with enough evidence that they weren't fulfilling their promises (roadmap I guess)?
That makes no sense, Patreon does not give a hoot if someone isn't keeping promises, if they did they would have to banhammer over 90% of game devs on their platform.
The only reason I can see why they would put the account under review is if the dev had politically incorrect views (unlikely given the content) or something to do with their TOS regarding money.

Or maybe it's a case of it's too obviously an incest game.
If that was the case then games like Snow Daze would have gotten the banhammer ages ago. There is much more openly "objectionable" content hosted on there for this game to be anywhere near the top of the list of things to get gutted.

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022

Bro, honestly. What the heck is this darn team doing with their own game?
Why do they ALWAYS seem to pick the wrong choice in everything they do?
Why did they even start that Linkia thing that NOBODY asked for?
Why did they launch a poll with the pregnancy option included when we've only had TWO SEX SCENES with one of the characters?
Why did they launch a roadmap that EVERYONE KNOWS that it wasn't going to be followed?
Why did they insisted with the launching in Steam instead of FOCUSING IN THE GODDAMN GAME for once time in their lives, when EVERYONE knows that is a fucking incest game?

Man I'm so pissed off with this fucking game and his team right now. They're SO STUPID that just hurts so much trying to defend all the shit they do.
And now they had problems with patreon. DirtySock is just a goddamn meme

Reactions: StreamSteam

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
Bro, honestly. What the heck is this darn team doing with their own game?
Why do they ALWAYS seem to pick the wrong choice in everything they do?
Why did they even start that Linkia thing that NOBODY asked for?
Why did they launch a poll with the pregnancy option included when we've only had TWO SEX SCENES with one of the characters?
Why did they launch a roadmap that EVERYONE KNOWS that it wasn't going to be followed?
Why did they insisted with the launching in Steam instead of FOCUSING IN THE GODDAMN GAME for once time in their lives, when EVERYONE knows that is a fucking incest game?

Man I'm so pissed off with this fucking game and his team right now. They're SO STUPID that just hurts so much trying to defend all the shit they do.
And now they had problems with patreon. DirtySock is just a goddamn meme
dont try and defend it, he is just milking you, i tried working for him, i realised he is milking people since 2021, and i have been saying that but for some reason, anonymous guys on internet who pay him money dont realise he will provide MORE if you give him LESS, because he wont have money to milk then and would need to give us a real content (reason to give him money for)

Reactions: KillerBee487

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
dont try and defend it, he is just milking you, i tried working for him, i realised he is milking people since 2021, and i have been saying that but for some reason, anonymous guys on internet who pay him money dont realise he will provide MORE if you give him LESS, because he wont have money to milk then and would need to give us a real content (reason to give him money for)
Has he even commented on the whole "under review" thing?
I completely agree with you, we have seen this time and time again, until the easy flow of shekels slows down enough to get them out of the comfort zone they won't put out anything, The best thing supporters can do to help development move faster is pull their money.

Last edited:

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Looks like the post talking about the Steam rejection is gone. Does seem likely that post made Patreon take another look at the game.

Dotrac

Dec 16, 2020
Lmao they just posted on Patreon introducing two more "upcoming" characters and another content poll.

No mention of an update whatsoever.

Aren't we like 8 months behind on the "roadmap" at this point?

Reactions: StreamSteam

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Just looked at their Patreon page and noticed the $4,277/month... for MAYBE 1 minor update a year.

I wish I had learned to draw when I was younger, I already know multiple programing languages so I could just do a few months of work a year and relax for the rest. That pay is decent for the USA midwest and there are plenty of nice parts of eastern Europe where that's an upper middle class salary; just for reference a middle class salary (someone with at least a 4 year degree) in Russia is about 1100 USD (pre-war), you could afford a Mediterranean beach-side house in Croatia for half of what he's making.

I don't know whether to be mad or jealous.

Reactions: duddytuddy1222

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
Lmao they just posted on Patreon introducing two more "upcoming" characters and another content poll.

No mention of an update whatsoever.

Aren't we like 8 months behind on the "roadmap" at this point?
The devs remind me of Tom from Parks and Rec, where he quits his job to start a company that was basically an "idea company." They didn't have a product, or skills, or anything of substance, they just wanted to get their brand out there and wanted investors.

Reactions: KillerBee487
3.40 star(s) 45 Votes