3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Jack_Spicer

Feb 14, 2022
is there any way for me to change the resolution of the game? i am currently playing on a laptop with a screen resolution of 1366x768 , but the game only has an option for 1920x1080. this makes the game super laggy for me.

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
Any time I read one of this company's news posts I get unreasonably upset. It's always so enthusiastic, "we're delaying and we're late but we have so much to share and we're so excited!," like they're the gift that keeps on giving yet we get nothing every post.

I try not to be hateful in life but man anyone who supports them is a sucker. When they finally get around to the update it'll probably need immediate patches because saving the game or switching rooms crashes the game. This game is all around for suckers.

ThisSiteIsBroken

May 6, 2024
Any time I read one of this company's news posts I get unreasonably upset. It's always so enthusiastic, "we're delaying and we're late but we have so much to share and we're so excited!," like they're the gift that keeps on giving yet we get nothing every post.

I try not to be hateful in life but man anyone who supports them is a sucker. When they finally get around to the update it'll probably need immediate patches because saving the game or switching rooms crashes the game. This game is all around for suckers.
It's literally one guy writing the entire game's code by himself, I think delays are to be expected from a scenario like this.

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
It's literally one guy writing the entire game's code by himself, I think delays are to be expected from a scenario like this.
Plus he spent several months rewriting a bunch of shit in the game in an attempt to get a release on stream which didn´t work out in the end. IMO, I think it´s very likely that the game will be on a hiatus once a new release comes at this point. It also seems he has started working on a new project. The actual problem was he had too much shit going on and too many characters he wanted to involve - the more characters you add, the more work you give yourself and the more things WILL go wrong. IMO, it would have been fine to just focus on Lily, Tara and Janice - they are the only real characters anyone cares about.

Last edited:
Reactions: thesilentking
3.40 star(s) 45 Votes