3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020

OzBa

May 9, 2017
No just add sound on the BJ scene and a side ass cheek for Tara. It's just sad after all this time.
Nothing new in term of hcontent :(
Unbelievable. It's been over a year at this point and the only fappable content they have are some nude sprites and a bj.

Well, if there's nothing to fap to, is it at least good story content? Will we get more than 10 minutes of reading out of this?

Jun 13, 2017
Unbelievable. It's been over a year at this point and the only fappable content they have are some nude sprites and a bj.

Well, if there's nothing to fap to, is it at least good story content? Will we get more than 10 minutes of reading out of this?
I don't really know I clicked like a maniac trough to story for some content lol

I don't really put importance in story in those kind of game but the story is
:basic meh

Oh and they introduce the bf of Tara btw

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I don't really know I clicked like a maniac trough to story for some content lol

I don't really put importance in story in those kind of game but the story is
:basic meh

Oh and they introduce the bf of Tara btw
BF of Tara, huh? Please don't tell me that this thread will become the arena for another heated NTR debate...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
The story is all over the place...the sequence of events are very broken, it makes it really hard to follow anything. Events just happen, regardless of what triggers it, like things come out of no where, and maybe later, at some point, I see an event that might've explained how the other event triggered. Also the relationships menu at the game start is backwards and screwy. There is way too many things wrong with this game. I like the art, it has a looooot of potential, but that's all it has going for it atm. It's pretty. The mechanics and story are just too broken to enjoy this.

Edit: I feel like I should list some examples to be helpful.
1) Meet Landlady for dinner, instead triggered an event to make a fort with lily
2) Lily apparently just got home, but has been "missing for days" to go visit friends
3) I agree to fix Tara's phone, no questions asked, suddenly at the mall I'm talking about some weird hacker thing and some deep revenge plot which its the first I'm hearing about
4) Speaking of dinner with landlady, I got to her at afternoon/evening, and its talking about breakfast

There is more, but those stand out the most. Between the wonky relationship settings in the beginning, and these events all over the place and random "revelations" of things just happening (i.e. that revenge plan) I feel like I should come back to this game way later. It needs to be fixed up a lot.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
And the game froze. I got the "bug fixed" version, but it doesn't seem to be the case as all the bugs supposedly fixed are still happening

lmaozedong

Apr 18, 2017

Thanks again to our lovely patrons <3
Save Files built to Last
Your old save files should work this time around if they're from 0.4.0. Even though some of the story structure has changed, you should find that it works with your old save files, and ideally continues to moving forward!
We’re a bit lower this time around in terms of content, but we have art we’re purposefully holding back from showing and dialogue finished for a few more Lily chapters, so you can expect the next update to focus more on Lily and release much sooner than our normal schedule, ideally by the end of January.
Life in Woodchester v0.5.0 Multi Download Link:

Windows Instructions: Unzip all contents to a folder and run the .exe
Mac Download: Unzip all contents to a folder and run the .app
Android Download: Download & Install the APK. Make sure your phone can install from unknown sources. Navigate to settings > security settings, and enable the Install from Unknown Sources.
See Patch notes below:
Game End Credits
  • Proper credits for each patron tier now shown at the end of the game! Use scroll mouse to scroll up and down (not supported on mobile yet).
Gameplay Features
  • Booby Bouncing - Lily & Tara Busom now contains “physics” in most previous and all new scenes. System in place for other characters. Feel free to "Enjoy" the show in the reworked scenes!
  • Booby Bouncing on Janice Shower Scene o_O
  • SFX Added for Janice BJ Scene
  • New Character Cass Added!
  • New Character Molly Added!
  • 6 New Lily Chapters!
  • 18 New Tara Chapters!
  • Phone now shows what chapter & scene number you are on!
  • Close Game Credits Sequence! (mouse scroll to find your name)
  • 4 New Locations (Beach, Tattoo Shop, Library, Supermarket)
Technical Upgrades
  • GMS2 IDE updated to
  • GMS2 Runtime updated to
Quality of Life Changes
  • Escape Key backs out of Phone & BackPack
  • Tara's phone indent now stays in wall
  • Time Pass prevented on first day
  • Fixed Load Game Issue
  • Save & Quit Warning
  • Load & Save Menu now scrolls properly
  • Converted Shower scenes to be Chapter #s to check progress
Bug Fixes
  • Janice closed eyes offset tweaked
  • Fixed Version #
  • Fixed Janice being in kitchen not living room during 7-0
  • Janice Shower scene has no bosom bounce
  • Lily Shower fixed.
  • Janice is higher resolution again.
  • Lily Scene 2-0 Fixed
  • Mall BG & Living Room BG Tweaked
  • Janice BJ Scene Crash Fix
Next Update
It's pretty clear we waited waaay to long to release this update. I'll be looking into more micro updates each time with storyline content. Also as we continue to recieve more funding will let me concentrate on LIW more for sure.
  • Character Small Talk
  • Scene Gallery
  • Janice storyline continued..
  • Tara storyline continued..
  • Lily storyline continued..

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019

Thanks again to our lovely patrons <3
Save Files built to Last
Your old save files should work this time around if they're from 0.4.0. Even though some of the story structure has changed, you should find that it works with your old save files, and ideally continues to moving forward!
We’re a bit lower this time around in terms of content, but we have art we’re purposefully holding back from showing and dialogue finished for a few more Lily chapters, so you can expect the next update to focus more on Lily and release much sooner than our normal schedule, ideally by the end of January.
Life in Woodchester v0.5.0 Multi Download Link:
Mega
Windows Instructions: Unzip all contents to a folder and run the .exe
Mac Download: Unzip all contents to a folder and run the .app
Android Download: Download & Install the APK. Make sure your phone can install from unknown sources. Navigate to settings > security settings, and enable the Install from Unknown Sources.
See Patch notes below:
Game End Credits
  • Proper credits for each patron tier now shown at the end of the game! Use scroll mouse to scroll up and down (not supported on mobile yet).
Gameplay Features
  • Booby Bouncing - Lily & Tara Busom now contains “physics” in most previous and all new scenes. System in place for other characters. Feel free to "Enjoy" the show in the reworked scenes!
  • Booby Bouncing on Janice Shower Scene o_O
  • SFX Added for Janice BJ Scene
  • New Character Cass Added!
  • New Character Molly Added!
  • 6 New Lily Chapters!
  • 18 New Tara Chapters!
  • Phone now shows what chapter & scene number you are on!
  • Close Game Credits Sequence! (mouse scroll to find your name)
  • 4 New Locations (Beach, Tattoo Shop, Library, Supermarket)
Technical Upgrades
  • GMS2 IDE updated to
  • GMS2 Runtime updated to
Quality of Life Changes
  • Escape Key backs out of Phone & BackPack
  • Tara's phone indent now stays in wall
  • Time Pass prevented on first day
  • Fixed Load Game Issue
  • Save & Quit Warning
  • Load & Save Menu now scrolls properly
  • Converted Shower scenes to be Chapter #s to check progress
Bug Fixes
  • Janice closed eyes offset tweaked
  • Fixed Version #
  • Fixed Janice being in kitchen not living room during 7-0
  • Janice Shower scene has no bosom bounce
  • Lily Shower fixed.
  • Janice is higher resolution again.
  • Lily Scene 2-0 Fixed
  • Mall BG & Living Room BG Tweaked
  • Janice BJ Scene Crash Fix
Next Update
It's pretty clear we waited waaay to long to release this update. I'll be looking into more micro updates each time with storyline content. Also as we continue to recieve more funding will let me concentrate on LIW more for sure.
  • Character Small Talk
  • Scene Gallery
  • Janice storyline continued..
  • Tara storyline continued..
  • Lily storyline continued..
Thank you our beloved hero

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I have problems with a bug in lily's route, can someone give me a save from pc, once I enter the mall?

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
I have problems with a bug in lily's route, can someone give me a save from pc, once I enter the mall?
Same problem here you just can't advance also same problem from tara i have to go to the supermarket but there is nothing there.

Reactions: Ayal
3.40 star(s) 47 Votes