3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
The map is so big, it makes me hope that once the stuff with the girls at home is finished, we'll get more girls across the map. But i am trying to avoid getting my hopes up.

Of all the hand drawn games here, I think this is the best art. Its this or Paradise Lust.
I like the art for this better but Paradise Lust is a better dev, he actually puts stuff out on regular basis and shown he can finish games.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I like the art for this better but Paradise Lust is a better dev, he actually puts stuff out on regular basis and shown he can finish games.
Yea, agreed there. PL has pretty regular updates which got me to buy it on steam. I'd also rate Another Chance, Summertime Saga and Behind the Dune up there as top hand drawn stuff. Which are also games that have (had) pretty constant updates.

I do hope this game gets worked on, the scale of the map with locations give a lot of possibilities for other girls to meet. I get dissapointed in these sandbox games that are confined to a single house with a single group of girls. Though I think it may of been the developer biting off more than they can chew. Design a huge map, but don't do anything with it.

Judge_Dredd_

Jan 28, 2018
1688109036067.png

Thanks everyone for your patience on this update! The array bug was a bit unexpected but it did allow me to get some more fixes and cleanup done on some early scenes.
New post soon about survey discoveries for LIW & More.
Thanks to all our lovely patrons for making this game possible! ❤
To download you'll need to be a patron and have a pledge level of Patron ($5) or higher. If you have the patience, you can wait a few weeks for the free release.
PC, Mac, Android Download Link for 0.11.4:
See Patch notes below:
Gameplay Features
  • NEW Character Fiona Leprechaun's aren't real... are they?
  • NEW Fiona Storyline Find Fiona's lost runes!
  • Gallery Reworked You now have a gallery save file. To unlock scenes, simply get to the most recent chapter for each character. (You can load your previous save files and it will instantly sync)
  • Added Lily, Cass, Molly Gallery Scenes Along with controllable animations & expressions.
Bugfixes:
  • Prevented double tapping (which is considered a right click) from hiding the dialogue on mobile devices.
  • Cleaned up positioning on Tara 1-0
  • Cleaned up BG on Janice 1-1
  • Cleaned up Expressions on Lily 1-0
  • Fixed Lily HJ, a few faces being blank
  • Fixed Tara Boob Grab CG in Gallery, it was offset
  • Fixed Tara Jerk CG in Gallery, it was offset
  • Fixed array issue with saving the new runes.
Special thanks to our discord testers Milkyy @2B_Sama & Fuckin NASA.
We've also been working on the upcoming open world update, which should be a lot of fun and add plenty of content for the characters you already love! :)
Best,
DirtySock

xXANBU42Xx

Jun 23, 2019
View attachment 2734088

Thanks everyone for your patience on this update! The array bug was a bit unexpected but it did allow me to get some more fixes and cleanup done on some early scenes.
To download you'll need to be a patron and have a pledge level of Patron ($5) or higher. If you have the patience, you can wait a few weeks for the free release.
See Patch notes below:
Gameplay Features
  • Gallery Reworked You now have a gallery save file. To unlock scenes, simply get to the most recent chapter for each character. (You can load your previous save files and it will instantly sync)
  • Added Lily, Cass, Molly Gallery Scenes Along with controllable animations & expressions.
Bugfixes:
  • Prevented double tapping (which is considered a right click) from hiding the dialogue on mobile devices.
We've also been working on the upcoming open world update, which should be a lot of fun and add plenty of content for the characters you already love! :)
Best,
DirtySock
how this help this is just public info posted on the Patreon for free

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
View attachment 2734088

See Patch notes below:
Gameplay Features
Bugfixes:
Best,
DirtySock
link broken

Reactions: Cooling Prob

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
My save files seem to have disappeared after the last update. Where are they stored?
if its not renpy and rpgm you should always look into c:/users/yournape/appdata/ when you see local/locallow ur games for unity and other games will be in here just gotta find the name after you save the game or w/e you are playing once.

Reactions: BiggusDikkus

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Looks pretty good game but - renpy version would work far better :cool: (y) my pc is OLD :sneaky:
You can save only if you are free (no scene) - Special moments like sex should be available to save (y)(best moments)
Game need tons of updates (y)

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
The map is so big, it makes me hope that once the stuff with the girls at home is finished, we'll get more girls across the map. But i am trying to avoid getting my hopes up.

Of all the hand drawn games here, I think this is the best art. Its this or Paradise Lust.
The map was big years ago and nothing ever came of it just a game with bugs and tiny updates

Sep 27, 2017
Anyone know why my video and audio settings keep returning to default when I start the game? Or why all the CG's for my completed scenes remain locked?

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes