VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life is Hard [v0.3.6.2] [MarshmelloGames]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
a female protag game with potential. i like that you dont have to be corrupt. i gotta admit im hoping we can keep daughter to ourselves dont care about the son gonna go for pure lesbian options so i hope there's plenty of that. shooting for the stras hoping MC can be more dominative later on.
The next version (after two weeks) and day 2 is full of lesbian

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So, there no news in this one? I loaded last save and I have no saw news scenes there.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/italian/episode1.rpy", line 1692, in script
old "What should I do ?"
Exception: A translation for "What should I do ?" already exists at game/tl/italian/episode1.rpy:1693.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
old "What should I do ?"
File "/Volumes/TOSHIBA EXT/ Juegos/LifeIsHard-035-mac/LifeIsHard.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 2395, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "/Volumes/TOSHIBA EXT/ Juegos/LifeIsHard-035-mac/LifeIsHard.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 450, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "/Volumes/TOSHIBA EXT/ Juegos/LifeIsHard-035-mac/LifeIsHard.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 388, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "What should I do ?" already exists at game/tl/italian/episode1.rpy:1693.

Darwin-15.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Life Is Hard 0.3.5
Tue May 5 20:24:12 2020
```
Worst of all.... I don't speech Italian!

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
old "What should I do ?"

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
old "What should I do ?"
File "/Volumes/TOSHIBA EXT/ Juegos/LifeIsHard-035-mac/LifeIsHard.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 2395, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "/Volumes/TOSHIBA EXT/ Juegos/LifeIsHard-035-mac/LifeIsHard.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 450, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "/Volumes/TOSHIBA EXT/ Juegos/LifeIsHard-035-mac/LifeIsHard.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 388, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))

Darwin-15.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Life Is Hard 0.3.5
Tue May 5 20:24:12 2020
```
Worst of all.... I don't speech Italian!
Just download it again it was a bug and I fixed it

Reactions: dick bullcock

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
It's a strange bug because I had the same issue when I first opened it. I closed it and opened it again and it worked for me.
I updated the links with the fixed version :D enjoy
and sorry for that bug

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
The next version (after two weeks) and day 2 is full of lesbian
I would love to see your game branch out to many different scenarios, I haven't played the game yet but will wait for 2 more weeks to get the more updated release out. got hitched by the son going perv on his mommy xD, wonder if he has any friends though lol.

projectsagefan

May 2, 2020
Life's Hard but not so hard that you can make a one minute game and expect people to lap it up. If you're trying to research whether there's interest there's better ways to go about it than waste people's limited attention in showcasing them nothing.

Sorry but Daz is free and nothing here is more interesting than what thousands of artists have made available on Deviantart for for no cost. Assets might not be free but if you look at what board we're on you have what a few models, plus billboards, plus a couple of environments and you're putting up a Patreon to showcase this and my calculations come to maybe you're not 'up to date' with your licenses.

Not like you can't turn it around but you have to realize what you're competing against and that most people won't take a look at you twice.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes