• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life is Hard [v0.3.6.2] [MarshmelloGames]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I started a new game and I dindn't get the scene where I needed the ointment. When does this suppose to happen? I only got the scene where I needed a scissor to open the package.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I started a new game and I dindn't get the scene where I needed the ointment. When does this suppose to happen? I only got the scene where I needed a scissor to open the package.
Ointment is for the route that you refuse the job, and let steve climb the ladder

Reactions: JohnPaxson

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
Life is Hard [v0.3.6.2] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: MEGA -

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Where is that last scene of her looking in the drawer I have not been able to find that scene yet

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Where is that last scene of her looking in the drawer I have not been able to find that scene yet
Depends on the route you choose, the job route is the scissors and the no job is the ointment.

The mod shows what points you gain for each choice, but you choose the way you want to play, diferent routes diferent scenes.

Reactions: JohnPaxson

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
I like this game so far. But there is a few scenes that confuse me
-The scene when she says she's going to tease the neighbor kid, nothing happens.
-The scene with her peeking in on the scene with her son in the bathroom, again nothing happens.
-The scene with her in the bathroom with her daughter I feel that as a missed opportunity.
-The scene with the neighbor kid when Mom's putting ointment on, you don't see anything.
-The scene with her wondering what her son is doing in his room.

This game reminds me a little of AWAM. Also a good game that is a slow burn. I feel like this game might also be doing that. Keep up the good work so far VCB.cool

Reactions: HulaMaster

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
Depends on the route you choose, the job route is the scissors and the no job is the ointment.

The mod shows what points you gain for each choice, but you choose the way you want to play, diferent routes diferent scenes.
I am talking about the drawer with the magazines. I've done both routes and I'm not been able to find that scene anywhere

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Is this another game where sexual preference isn't completely up to the player?

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I like this game so far. But there is a few scenes that confuse me
-The scene when she says she's going to tease the neighbor kid, nothing happens.
-The scene with her peeking in on the scene with her son in the bathroom, again nothing happens.
-The scene with her in the bathroom with her daughter I feel that as a missed opportunity.
-The scene with the neighbor kid when Mom's putting ointment on, you don't see anything.
-The scene with her wondering what her son is doing in his room.

This game reminds me a little of AWAM. Also a good game that is a slow burn. I feel like this game might also be doing that. Keep up the good work so far VCB.cool
Some scenes depend on points for example, one of the scenes with son with enough points you see him playing with is penis, if you don't have enough points she just ignores the choice you made.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I am talking about the drawer with the magazines. I've done both routes and I'm not been able to find that scene anywhere
Tha scene is for the no job route, when she is cleaning the house, maybe you don't have enough nick points and dosen't show.

Last edited:

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
Tha scene is for the no job route, when she is cleaning the house, maybe you don't have enough nick points and dosen't show
I am playing on android and on the relationships little part it only shows Good Wife it doesn't show any of the points for Nick or Christine

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I am playing on android and on the relationships little part it only shows Good Wife it doesn't show any of the points for Nick or Christine
New Download new start, even whitout the mod got the scene without problems

Edit: like i show in my WT mod post you can see some pictures with choices that give points.
screenshot0001.png

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port:

Life is Hard apk [v0.3.6.2]

Join with
New Android download is missing the opening scene with Nick looking in on his mom in the bathroom. I uninstalled it completely before I downloaded the new Android download. Also in relationship points it only shows The Good wife points it doesn't show any of the other points for relationships

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
yepp, inventory bug, first after you pick up ointment you get a grey screen, you can ignore that one, but then it say click inventory and you get an endless loop of different grey screens because of inventory....

not starting over as I forgot which options I took the first time

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
[/QUOTE]

I got it now thank you

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I got it now thank you
[/QUOTE]
You are welcome

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes