VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life is Hard [v0.3.6.2] [MarshmelloGames]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I had a minor strange thing happening : I ddl the game for the very first time with the NOPY link and, after extracting, I found a save file.
It was on the second page of the saving menu and dated back to the end of November (23rd, I think)
Anyone else had it ? The dev forgot to wipe it before packaging the game ?:unsure:

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Pls don't call something"stupid" if you don't know. You're free to play another game if you don't like or you don't understand it.
I mean, I would read it if a script were available somewhere since I have trouble with videos, being that I have a hearing loss.

But thanks so much for sharing your advice. It helps me less than you think.

Reactions: switters76

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
At the breakfast table the first morning the mothers skirt changes lengths multiple times as well as her body also changing sizes.

The boy is a creepy looking creeper the daughter is a gold digger and only in love with money you have a creeper for a neighbor. Hello ugly fat bastard good bye ugly fat bastard. I didn't trigger any scenes with the son which is fine as I wasn't interested in the kid.

I couldn't seem to trigger the mother daughter shower scene for some reason.

I find it funny that you had to click on a advil bottle before it triggered that you got the ointment.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
afterlights

Never got that option. She said something about how the daughter looked in her mind and then the daughter asked her something and then the scene ended.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes